Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
It's not just about the food
(even though it's some of the best you'll find on island).
Our philosophy and beliefs are based on family, across all generations.
We want to cultivate an environment of inclusion and diversity.
We strive to bring you the highest quality dishes from our authentic Latin kitchen, presented with professionalism and excellence.
Together with our committed staff, we want to host a place of health, safety, fun, and exuberance!
For parties larger than 8 please contact us directly VIA email email@example.com for reservations.
infusions and Hawaiian-grown ingredients from local farmers. We are delighted for you to experience the diverse flavors our menu offers. We feature both indoor and outdoor dining on our patio.
- IHIslandHopperChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe had a wonderful meal with terrific service by Rocky. The food was prepared beautifully and served at a good pace. We had an appetizer, mains and shared desert and never felt rushed. The cocktails were some of the best we have had in Kailua. We sat outside and had a wonderful breeze. While we were near the street, the noise wasn't too bad. We could still converse at a normal level. We highly recommend it and will be returning.More infoKalapawai CafePrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• Kailua•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 12, 2023Great food, atmosphere, and staff! Lucky to have Goen in KailuaMore infoGoen Dining + BarPrice: Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Kailua•4.6
- DGDannyG1 review4.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023Enjoyed dinner here! Really tasty ahi with ponzu glaze special of the night and a Hawaiian honeymoon drink made with gin, elderberry and mint. Delicious!More infoFormaggio Grill KailuaPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Kailua•4
- BBrunchfinderOrlando / Central Florida East •19 reviews4.0Dined on Aug 25, 2023Great service! Food was excellent. Chairs inside were a bit uncomfortable for long sitting time if you want to stay long. Otherwise if you just eat and go you’re fine. Excellent happy music. Could be too loud for some but music gives the happy Latin ambiance. I would definitely go back. Very attentive and food was fresh. Quesillo/flan was delicious.More infoMojito CafePrice: Expensive• Latin American• Kailua•4.4
- AAlex808Hawaii •24 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent food, drinks and service. We’ll definitely be back.More infoThe BoardroomPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Kailua•4.4
Kailua is a beautiful city on Oahu where tourists can have a relaxing beachside dining experience. One of the local favorites is traditional Hawaiian food. Try delicious poi, poke or even Kalua pig cooked in an underground oven. The pork belly is not to be missed. These dishes are made with local ingredients and often come with a generous helping of pineapple and rice. These restaurants frequently have live luau music and traditional dance. Several Italian restaurants and Japanese hibachi grills showcase the immigrant diversity of the island. Plenty of places are open late, so you can stay on the beach until the sun goes down while enjoying a spam musubi or an impossibly fresh grilled ahi sandwich. Most of Kailua's venues have a casual atmosphere that caters to tourists while remaining laid back and welcoming to all.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 23, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Kailua. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Hawaii Regional Cuisine, Contemporary American, Comfort Food, Contemporary Italian, Latin American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Kailua who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Kailua either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Hawaii Loves Barbie Dolls Museum
- Omega United States Coast Guard Station Historical
- Kaneohe Community Park
- Kaneohe Beach Park
- Windward Town And Country Plaza Shopping Center
- Kaneohe Park
- Kailua Beach Park
- Ulu Po Heiau State Historical Site
- Enchanted Lake Park
- Kawainui Park
- Hoomaluhia Botanical Gardens
- Pohakupu Park
- Kailua Field
- Keaalu Neighborhood Park
- Laenani Neighborhood Park
- Heeia Kea Boat Harbor
- Klipper Golf Course
- Kaneohe Civic Center Playground
- Kaneohe Shopping Center
- Enchanted Lake Shopping Center