Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
In a simple unpretentious and relaxed atmosphere and in absolute faith to Santorinian cuisine, Armeni will captivate you with its delectable dishes that are packed with the flavors of the sun and Aegean sea. The tranquil ambiance embraces guests in a convivial and lively setting. The unique location with breathtaking views to the scintillating Aegean waters will live you at awe.
Here, you will find the people, place & fish.
How to get there?
We recommend from Ammoudi Bay only.
Armeni is accessible only by boat taxi leaving from Ammoudi port. We provide free boat transfer for all our customers, upon request, (80 euro min. consumsion at the restaurant). Please contact us in order to arrange your complimentary transportation service from Ammoudi Bay. Tel. +302286071053
At PELAGOS, the Greek word for ocean, we draw our inspiration from its perpetual, ever-changing nature, crafting exceptional seafood dishes with a current interpretation.
A steakhouse that respects Greek tradition and international flavor. Beside the premium meats we offer we also concentrate on the wine which are more than 200 labels from all over the world but emphasized on Greek labels.
Telemachos Athens is located in the heart of the capital city, in a passage of one of the most historical buildings in town.
It’s one of the Mediterranean’s most enduring traditions: family and friends gathered around a heaving table, decompressing and reconnecting over delicious dishes made with love. From October 30, 2022, Mercato’s Chefs Sergio Favata and Roberto Canata offer a new weekly reason to bring loved ones together with their grand Pranzo Della Domenica – a sensory recreation of the traditional Sunday brunch, Italian style
We are located in the very north part of the island, where you can enjoy the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea.
Fanari Restaurant is known for its creative dishes that are based on traditional Santorini cuisine, with a modern twist. Our cuisine is, in general, the Mediterranean oriented, with fresh products of high quality, chosen very thoroughly so that we provide our guests with tasteful experiences.
Our menu includes fresh salads, traditional appetizers, and a number of different main courses with Aegean aroma. Vegetarian options are also available.
These delectable meals can be accompanied by a variety of selected wines from Santorini, as well as other regions in Greece.
During the day, wear your swimsuit and sit by our expansive, freshwater pool and soak up the Greek sun. Indulge yourself with our refreshing signature cocktails and Street Food experience!
NYX is located at the top floor of the Academias Hotel Athens and is the newest lifestyle entry in the Athenian gastro-scene. Exceptional, fresh and raw produce become the base of a fascinating selection of elegant Japanese influenced dishes, tastefully blended with its signature cocktails, fulfill the most of discerning palates and create a truly unique dining & drinking experience.
The main aim was to respect the history of the building. The decoration on the inside is in harmony with the imposing power of the building, leaving it with the delicate architectonic elements that dominate, creating an atmosphere of a chic local restaurant.
An ideal place to be away from the crowd but just 5 minuntes walk from Chania center. Light choices, peaceful and always attentive service! Our wine list consists of carefully selected etikets that are mainly whites and a wide selection of roses that we love (especially Provence-style). Whatever you choose with or without bubbles, dry or semi-dry - they will always be a good match with our food-menu! Warm and cold appertisers, salads, raw dishes, pastas, risottos and pizzas are ideal combination for your wine or cocktail - for individual dishes or sharing! Additionally you may select from the beautiful cocktail list based on fresh fruits and less syrups - that is divided in two sections: The classic and the twisted classics!
- OTOpenTable DinervipToronto / Ontario •5 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 9, 2023Amazing experience! They made me feel very special for my birthday!More infoKRAMA MYKONOSPrice: Very Expensive• Greek• Mykonos•4.8
- MCMichelleCToronto / Ontario •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 28, 2023Really great sushi and wonderful view of the sunsetMore infoMosaic of MykonosPrice: Expensive• Sushi• Mykonos•5
- LOLO861 review4.0Dined on Sep 27, 2023It’s too expensive for all together. It was our last time we are visiting nusret. There is no any meal for kids, just 6 slices of meat for 155€. All other meat meal’s are more than double over expensive. Meat was tender and delicious but not 300€ delicious.More infoNusr-Et MykonosPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Mykonos•4.4
- TTTinaT1 review5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023Perfect outdoor dining, amazing meal and service. Highly recommend.More infoParostià RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Paros•4.2
- BBeccavipLondon •53 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 12, 2023We had a wonderful evening here last night. The restaurant is stunning and had a fabulous atmosphere with a great DJ playing some very good tunes. The staff were amazing and super friendly and attentive without being overbearing. Food was delicious and the portions were very large so although it is quite expensive you get a lot of food. All in all a brilliant evening and we will return on our next visit to the island.More infoNoema MykonosPrice: Very Expensive• Greek• Mykonos•4.3
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Greece include SENSE Rooftop Restaurant, Taverna 37 Restaurant at Four Seasons - Astir Palace Hotel Athens and Armeni Fish Taverna
Bottomless brunch in Greece is available at Helios Restaurant at Four Seasons - Astir Palace Hotel Athens, Hard Rock Cafe - Athens and Armeni Fish Taverna
The most romantic restaurant in Greece is SENSE Rooftop Restaurant
Restaurants in Greece with a great view include SENSE Rooftop Restaurant, Hill Athens and Mercato Restaurant at Four Seasons - Astir Palace Hotel Athens