- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAlways enjoy Dockside. Food is great and they have good drinks!More infoDockside BreweryPrice: Expensive• American• Milford•4.6
- PWPriscillaW1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoChef truly knows how to prepare salmon. It's done just right every single time and now I'm addicted!! Thanks Chef!!More infoStonebridge RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Milford•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoWe were in town for one night and found this place had a reservation we could make on Open Table so we took a chance. Overall it was a good experience. Great atmosphere and quality servers and people all around. We got to eat outside which was lovely. My only complaint was the NE clam chowder. My husband and I both agreed it tasted like flour, needed significant seasoning and I don’t think I found one clam. I’ve had chowders full of potatoes instead of clams and that would have been improvement. Other than that it was a good meal.More infoBoca Oyster BarPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Bridgeport•4.3
- BBBBBBBExclusive •8 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 2, 2023We LOVE LOVE LOVE Strega! We recommend it all the time. We purchased gift certificate to ALL our friends last Christmas. Its a very different kind of place for Downtown Milford and we appreciate all that makes this spot stand out. On our most recent visit, however, our server was sub par. Yes, it was a busy Saturday evening, but his attitude was not professional, his service was sloppy. For example, after he brought us our drinks he asked "So are you gonna eat something?" Of course we are that's why we came to a restaurant. When he brought the food, it was wrong. He said "no that's what you ordered" I hate to argue with a server, but finally I convinced him that we did not order eggplant as I am allergic. The service was what one might find in a greasy spoon and not in a restaurant such as Strega.More infoStrega MilfordPrice: Moderate• Italian• Milford•4.8
- MPMikePAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food. Our party of 5 ordered 5 different entrees and they were all great. Service was nicely paced.More infoBridge HousePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Milford•4.6
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 23, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Stratford. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Stratford who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Stratford either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Academy Hill Square Shopping Center
- High Park
- Clover Field
- Catharine B Mitchell Museum
- Veterans Park
- Paradise Green Park
- Quality Suites Stratford
- Stratford Station
- Ymca Park
- Stratford Center Historic District
- Hawley Lane Shopping Center
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Stratford
- Spring Pond Park
- Pecks Mill Pond Park
- Trumbull Marriott Merritt Parkway
- North End Park
- Long Brook Park
- Low Park
- Remington City Historic District
- Success Park