Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We accept reservations up to 30 days in advance. Reservations for each new day become available at 12AM on OpenTable. Walk-ins are welcome for bar top seating on a first-come basis with our full menu available. To ensure seating in our dining rooms, we highly recommend reservations. Dining Room Reservations will have the option to be seated first on our Garden Terrazza. All other guests will be seated on a first-come basis, weather permitting.
If you cannot make your reservation, we ask that you please cancel by 12PM the day of your reservation. Cancellations outside the allowed window will be charged $25/person.
The Flying Pepper Cantina will continue to offer the popular menu that is enjoyed at the food truck and will expand their creative flavors and unique ingredients by offering additional variety, tapas, a rotating seasonal fare, and a new way to discover fine foods in a relaxed atmosphere. Humberto will stay true to his Mexican roots while introducing cuisine that offers unfamiliar and unexpected flavors in a friendly environment with fresh, local foods as the market and Ohio seasons allow. Patrons will have the opportunity to compliment these flavors with a fresh approach to tequila, local craft beer and a specialty menu of cocktails.
Established in 2003 as a small Mexican market, Cuco's Taqueria now serves fresh, authentic Mexican cuisine in a fun, relaxing atmosphere. When taco and margarita cravings hit, we’ll always have your fix, and we’ll serve everything up with a smile. There’s nothing we love more than spending our days with the neighborhood that helped make our restaurant dreams a reality right here in Columbus, and we hope our love and appreciation shines through in every interaction you have with us. We’re one big happy family, and we’re so glad you’re a part of it.
During summer nights relax with a Lupo craft cocktail, glass of wine, or local beer on the patio outfitted by Oakland Park Nursery. Sit indoors and enjoy our cozy dining room, bar, or private Vault Dining Room. There is never any issue with parking at Lupo with our private parking lot next door and plenty of spaces out front!
Drawing inspiration from the casual, laid-back elegance of Europe’s all-day cafés, Sycamore is based on our love of neighborhood restaurants that weave themselves into the rhythms of our day to day lives.
Stop by in the morning for expertly crafted espresso, freshly baked pastry, or a light breakfast. Take a mid-day break for a salad, sandwich, or small plate. Join us for dinner and enjoy our menu influenced by the changing of the seasons, featuring local and sustainably sourced ingredients prepared simply and elegantly.
And our bar’s always open—with its thoughtfully selected list of cocktails, wines, beer and spirits—for a late morning pick-me-up or afternoon aperitivo, to an evening celebration.
Reservations are available fo dinner service. We can’t wait to see you—come spend your favorite part of the day at Sycamore.
Our drink selection is among the best in the area. We have an extensive wine list that pairs well with Modern American cuisine. In addition, we offer unique and flavorful cocktails, each of which is designed with a new perspective in mind.
Visit us and taste the South Village Grille difference for yourself. Our restaurant is open every day of the week, and brunch on the weekends. We look forward to having you dine with us.
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOne of the best experiences I’ve had at a restaurant. I didn’t catch our servers name but she truly went above and beyond. We wanted carpaccio but unfortunately they had taken it off the menu, our server had it delivered, yes that’s right, delivered from one of their sister restaurants just for our table, they didn’t even up charge us. So the service was a 10/10, how was the food? Impeccable. We had the beef tortellini, spaghetti and meatballs, flatbread chicken pizza, and the carpaccio. Everything came out in a timely manner, was still hot, and had perfect flavor and seasoning. I would recommend a reservation on the weekends as they can get pretty busy. I would highly, highly recommend Marcella’s to anyone that is thinking of going for a nice lunch or dinner.More infoMarcella'sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Short North - Arena District•4.7
- HRHeidiRNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoSoooo good! Great attention to my allergies🥰 I will be a return customer at this location.More infoDel Mar SoCal KitchenPrice: Expensive• Californian• Columbus•4.6
- GGolfervipPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •77 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst time visiting Columbus. What a great town! Very impressed with the restaurant scene and the Pearl was awesome! Our waiter Joe was perfect. Attentive and knowledgeable but not pushy or intrusive. (Handsome too) The food was delicious and we had a great table overlooking the sidewalk. Loved it! And highly recommend!!More infoThe Pearl - Short NorthPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Short North - Arena District•4.7
- MMMaryM1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe loved celebrating my husband’s birthday at Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse! The food was perfectly delicious, perfectly prepared, beautifully presented. We were seated in a room that provided a great atmosphere for chatting while still allowing us to enjoy the pianist and his great voice. Our waiter was exceptional in helping us select our appetizers, cocktails, entrees and dessert. We are eager to return!More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - ColumbusPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Short North - Arena District•4.8
- SFSimpleFoodieGalvipColumbus •28 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was a new years gathering for friends and the service was great. I loved our server Carla.More infoForno Kitchen and BarPrice: Moderate• American• Short North - Arena District•4.7
Columbus is the centerpiece of the state of Ohio and is home to The Ohio State University. The major metro area also features many great dining establishments that cater to the campus residents, visitors, and locals alike. Fine dining is available at a multitude of locations throughout town, which serve prime rib and lobster. International cuisine is also very popular in Columbus and can be ordered in the area’s authentic Thai, Chinese, Mexican, and Italian eateries. Seafood houses are also numerous and serve many varieties of fish. There is also an assortment of bar-and-grill combos located across town and in the college district, boasting unique menus and entrées for those looking for a casual contemporary dining experience in a fantastic atmosphere.
Frequently asked questions
- Polaris Towne Center Shopping Center
- Ohio Theater
- Indian Lake State Park
- Ohio Stadium
- Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center
- Port Columbus International Airport
- CMH Airport
- Le Meridien Columbus, The Joseph
- Hilton Columbus Downtown
- Dublin Sawmill Shopping Center
- German Village Brewery District
- Greater Columbus Convention Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus University Area- Ohio State University
- Columbus Near East Side Historic District
- Nationwide Arena
- Polaris Fashion Mall Shopping Center
- University City Shopping Center
- Brice Road Consumer Square Shopping Center
- Ohio State University
- Westgate Area, Columbus Ohio