Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We accept reservations up to 30 days in advance. Reservations for each new day become available at 12AM on OpenTable. Walk-ins are welcome for bar top seating on a first-come basis with our full menu available. To ensure seating in our dining rooms, we highly recommend reservations. Dining Room Reservations will have the option to be seated first on our Garden Terrazza. All other guests will be seated on a first-come basis, weather permitting.
If you cannot make your reservation, we ask that you please cancel by 12PM the day of your reservation. Cancellations outside the allowed window will be charged $25/person.
The Flying Pepper Cantina will continue to offer the popular menu that is enjoyed at the food truck and will expand their creative flavors and unique ingredients by offering additional variety, tapas, a rotating seasonal fare, and a new way to discover fine foods in a relaxed atmosphere. Humberto will stay true to his Mexican roots while introducing cuisine that offers unfamiliar and unexpected flavors in a friendly environment with fresh, local foods as the market and Ohio seasons allow. Patrons will have the opportunity to compliment these flavors with a fresh approach to tequila, local craft beer and a specialty menu of cocktails.
Established in 2003 as a small Mexican market, Cuco's Taqueria now serves fresh, authentic Mexican cuisine in a fun, relaxing atmosphere. When taco and margarita cravings hit, we’ll always have your fix, and we’ll serve everything up with a smile. There’s nothing we love more than spending our days with the neighborhood that helped make our restaurant dreams a reality right here in Columbus, and we hope our love and appreciation shines through in every interaction you have with us. We’re one big happy family, and we’re so glad you’re a part of it.
During summer nights relax with a Lupo craft cocktail, glass of wine, or local beer on the patio outfitted by Oakland Park Nursery. Sit indoors and enjoy our cozy dining room, bar, or private Vault Dining Room. There is never any issue with parking at Lupo with our private parking lot next door and plenty of spaces out front!
Drawing inspiration from the casual, laid-back elegance of Europe’s all-day cafés, Sycamore is based on our love of neighborhood restaurants that weave themselves into the rhythms of our day to day lives.
Stop by in the morning for expertly crafted espresso, freshly baked pastry, or a light breakfast. Take a mid-day break for a salad, sandwich, or small plate. Join us for dinner and enjoy our menu influenced by the changing of the seasons, featuring local and sustainably sourced ingredients prepared simply and elegantly.
And our bar’s always open—with its thoughtfully selected list of cocktails, wines, beer and spirits—for a late morning pick-me-up or afternoon aperitivo, to an evening celebration.
Reservations are available fo dinner service. We can’t wait to see you—come spend your favorite part of the day at Sycamore.
Our drink selection is among the best in the area. We have an extensive wine list that pairs well with Modern American cuisine. In addition, we offer unique and flavorful cocktails, each of which is designed with a new perspective in mind.
Visit us and taste the South Village Grille difference for yourself. Our restaurant is open every day of the week, and brunch on the weekends. We look forward to having you dine with us.
- BNBurgerNightPerfectionvipColumbus •20 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoBurger night at The Pearl is the place to be! Coupled with the cocktail list, it makes for a perfect evening. Thank you to the amazing staff and ambiance for always being a 10/10! If you haven't been, you're missing out!More infoThe Pearl - Short NorthPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Short North - Arena District•4.7
- JJJustJing1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoEverything was stellar! Our fries tasted a bit stale but everything else made up for it exponentially! Logan was incredible and will definitely come to just to see him!More infoThe Guild House - ColumbusPrice: Expensive• American• Columbus•4.8
- CcelowvipCleveland / Akron / Canton •18 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoVeal Meatball home made pasta and chicken piccata was outstanding. Jacy, our server, was as well. She handled the eight of us flawlessly. Nice place, tight fit for 8 of us but lively ambience and great food more than made up for it.More infoMarcella'sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Short North - Arena District•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoCelebrated my daughter’s birthday and everything was lovely. The staff was attentive and even left a nice card on the table for my daughter when she sat down. Ambiance was lovely and the food was really good.More infoDel Mar SoCal KitchenPrice: Expensive• Californian• Columbus•4.6
- SFSimpleFoodieGalvipColumbus •27 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was a new years gathering for friends and the service was great. I loved our server Carla.More infoForno Kitchen and BarPrice: Moderate• American• Short North - Arena District•4.8
Columbus is the centerpiece of the state of Ohio and is home to The Ohio State University. The major metro area also features many great dining establishments that cater to the campus residents, visitors, and locals alike. Fine dining is available at a multitude of locations throughout town, which serve prime rib and lobster. International cuisine is also very popular in Columbus and can be ordered in the area’s authentic Thai, Chinese, Mexican, and Italian eateries. Seafood houses are also numerous and serve many varieties of fish. There is also an assortment of bar-and-grill combos located across town and in the college district, boasting unique menus and entrées for those looking for a casual contemporary dining experience in a fantastic atmosphere.
Frequently asked questions
- Raymond Memorial Golf Course
- Hampton Inn Columbus/Dublin
- Indian Lake State Park
- Port Columbus International Airport
- Italian Village, Columbus Ohio
- Main 270 Shopping Center
- COSI - Center of Science And History, Columbus Ohio
- Hyatt Regency Columbus
- Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel
- Nationwide Arena
- Columbus Near East Side Historic District
- Hopewell Culture National Historical Park
- Ohio State University
- Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris
- Lane Avenue Shopping Center
- Mccoy Park
- Brewery District
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Columbus OSU
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Columbus
- City Center, Columbus Ohio