- JCJessicaCChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWhere to start? Everything was incredible. The ambience is gorgeous, food is out of this world and the staff are incredible. The restaurant is cozy and the menu has something for everyone. The paella was incredible, the croquetas were the best we have ever had. The desserts blew us away. Every item we ordered was beyond delicious and the owner was attentive and charming. We can not wait to go back and bring friends/family. It was a real pleasure and we left full and content. Definitely check it out if you like tapas.More infoLittle Madrid Tapas CafePrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Andersonville•4.5
- CCChiCherriesChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoSecond time at Eden, this time for brunch and it was lovely! Food was amazing (mushroom omelette and avocado toast - the side kale salad with apples was delicious!) Our server was very kind and patient with our party of 6 (we took ages to order because we were talking too much), and after eating they let us stay and chat for what was probably another whole hour 😊.More infoEdenPrice: Expensive• American• Avondale•4.8
- CMChicagoMedicChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThis was my Thanksgiving since I was on shift on Thursday. From the time we entered the restaurant to the end, the entire staff was on point with great flow. William was our server and made some very good recommendations that we ordered. Food arrived with perfect temperature and cooked to perfection. This was my family’s first time there and we will be revisiting soon. When we entered the restaurant, it was about a third full and got busy as time went on and I never seen the staff waver. The rotation of silverware was a plus. Entire staff stayed their lane and completed the tasks throughout the flow of the entire restaurant, which I was very impressed with. Keep up the strong work and I will definitely recommend your restaurant, to family and friends.More infoSmoque SteakPrice: Expensive• Steak• Avondale•4.7
- CCharlesefAustin •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoRather than order off the menu, I turn my palate and plate over to the sushi chefs, encouraging them through my beautiful server, Yui, to be as creative as they dare to be. And do they ever deliver! Such marvelous, delicious delights. Yui, is absolutely perfect, and when I return to Chicago, Itoko will be on my schedule for several stops. I will not change a thing about my dining options at Itoko. Wonderful experience. I've shared some pictures, but they're only a few of the many offerings from the chefs.More infoItokoPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Lakeview / East Lakeview•4.7
- RRabptChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Overall experience was positive. Our wait staff was wonderful and with a sense of humor. The heating in outdoor area was uncomfortable initially but our waiter able to turn it down. Noise level in area was bearable.More infoAnteprimaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Andersonville•4.7
Chicago’s 9 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Chicago’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a nationally acclaimed South Indian spot and a Ukrainian spot from a James Beard Award-winning duo.
These are Chicago’s MICHELIN Bib Gourmand restaurants for 2023
Grab a table at these restaurants to give them a high five: they’re the 2023 MICHELIN Bib Gourmand restaurants for Chicago.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Discover North of Foster/Rogers Park
At the far northern edge of Chicago, Rogers Park is a diverse neighborhood with an equally diverse dining scene. This area offers a staggering number of restaurants for diners to choose from. Staples like burgers and pizza are easy to find, but so are cuisines ranging from Mexican to Ethiopian. Try Peruvian dishes like lomo saltado, fill up on Cajun classics, or tuck into Korean fusion food with a dose of spicy, funky kimchi. Rogers Park is also home to some solid choices for vegetarians and vegans. In addition, there are many fast casual spots and late night options, thanks to the local college population.