Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in Canberra
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Canberra
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are located near University of Canberra and just next to The Institution of Health and Welfare on Thynne Street.
Monster’s cutting-edge veg will endorse longevity, fermenting and pickling will feature prominently across the menu allowing the vibrancy of the produce to live on.
The Monster is evolving and now is a herbivore.
Serving a wide variety of Australian and Canberra Region wines, selected spirits and a rotating selection of craft beers from independently owned breweries.
Seasonal and free range produce with a uniquely native twist. Meals to share with friends, your special person or in splendid solitude and of course late night suppers of cheese and chocolate.
Take a seat at the bar, snuggle into a cozy carriage or snag a spot by the DJ and gaze into the eyes of the mesmerising Liliokalani - Queen of the belly dancers and enjoy a feast for the senses.
10 Yards - Regional Wine Bar & Tap House
Offering a comprehensive range of Canberra Region Wines by the glass & bottle. A suburban bar since 2016, also offering local craft beer & cider alongside a full kitchen menu. BOOKINGS AFTER 2PM ONWARDS
DISCLAIMER**** Shade is not guaranteed when booking an outdoor table, please specify if shade is a requirement. Sunscreen is available on site.
Showcasing the culinary offerings from Chef Adrianne Gail De Jesus Davo, Luna brings you all your favourites but re-imagined. Think elevated street food with complex umami flavours, designed to be shared.
Head to the bar and you'll find yourself once again in good hands. Luna mixologist, Charlotte (Charlie) Stephenson, shakes things up (pun intended) with her considered yet creative approach to cocktail creation. They call her crafty for a reason.
Lunch-time siesta. Evening aperitivo. Dinner dates. Sunday sessions. Weddings and functions.
See what locals rave about in Canberra
- SGSimonGreentree3Canberra •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAt Luna the staff are amazing! They are all lovely and accommodating. We had a great time.More infoLuna$$$$• Modern Australian• Canberra City•4.3
- KKristy1 review5.0Dined 3 days ago❤️ Another sensational night out at Briscola. ❤️ Despite multiple Italian restaurants closer to the theatre, Briscola is our first choice for a before show dinner. ✅ Booked online without needing to pay a deposit. ✅ Fantastic dinner (and drinks, I’m looking at you Coconut Mojito) for 7 people. ✅ Able to pay separately at the end.More infoBriscola Italian$$$$• Italian• Canberra City•4.6
- JJJenniferJ1 review5.0Dined on May 20, 2023We love this place - visit everytime we go to CanberraMore infoGus' Place$$$$• Café• Canberra City•4.5
- ASAlasdairS1 review5.0Dined on Apr 28, 2023Service was slick, food came really quickly and was fresh and tasty. Solid selection of beers. Recommended!More infoPJs In The City$$$$• Gastro Pub• Canberra City•4.2
- LCLukeC1 review5.0Dined on Feb 19, 2021We were only there for a short time but enjoyed the chilled atmosphere at that time!More infoOne 22$$$$• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Canberra City•4.2
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Canberra
Earn Dining Points towards an Amazon Gift Card, Canberra!
Earn Dining Points towards an Amazon.com.au Gift Card when you make a reservation with OpenTable. Just activate point collection in a few easy steps. 𝗶𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 1) Download the OpenTable app if you haven’t already 2) Tap your avatar in the top right hand corner of the home screen 3) Tap "about you" 4) Tap the dining points toggle to activate collection 5) Tap "save" 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗱 1) Download the OpenTable app if you haven’t already 2) Tap your avatar in the top right hand corner of the home screen 3) Tap "account settings" 4) Tap "account details" 5) Tap the dining points toggle to activate collection 6) Tap "done" 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗼𝗻.𝗰𝗼𝗺.𝗮𝘂 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗱*! 2,000 points = $20 Amazon.com.au Gift Card 5,000 points = $50 Amazon.com.au Gift Card 10,000 points = $100 Amazon.com.au Gift Card Learn more about Dining Points by visiting the help section. *Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁:
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Canberra include Two Before Ten Aranda & 10 Yards, Locale Pizzeria and Fox & Bow - Red Hill
Child friendly restaurants in Canberra include Two Before Ten Aranda & 10 Yards, Briscola Italian and Fox & Bow - Red Hill
- Parkway Motel
- Deakin Executive Apartment
- Diplomat Hotel
- Merivale Motel
- Rydges Capital Hill Canberra
- Apartments by Nagee Canberra
- Swaggers Motor Inn
- Novotel Canberra
- Statesman Hotel
- Royal Hotel Queanbeyan
- Accommodate Canberra - Glebe Park
- Gundaroo Colonial Inn
- Canberra Rex Hotel
- Ginninderry Homestead
- Brassey Hotel
- Medina Serviced Apartments Canberra
- Canberra Carotel Motel
- ibis Styles Canberra
- Accommodate Canberra - Braddon Apartments
- Vibe Hotel Canberra Airport