Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Anthony's Lounge & Ristorante is the oldest family-owned restaurant in the Murrieta and Temecula area. Named BEST OF SOUTHLAND: ITALIAN RESTAURANT by LA TIMES 2022. The food is based on authentic family recipes brought by the owner's parents when they emigrated from Calabria, Italy in 1954, which led to them to following their passion and opening their first restaurant in 1963 in Anaheim, CA. Everything on the menu is homemade, from the sausage, ravioli and lasagna, to the crepes used to make their manicotti and cannelloni, ricotta gnocchi and over 50 traditional entrees from pasta, veal (vitello), chicken (pollo), seafood (pesce), antipasto, minestrone and other specialty dishes prepared by our experienced chefs.
Whether you are new to the area or your friends and family want to enjoy the best Italian dining experience, come enjoy our live entertainment and family atmosphere.
Led by renowned Chef Adriana Dominguez, our restaurant is dedicated to delivering fresh, flavor-packed dishes that are both inventive and nutrition-conscious. Chef Adriana is best known for her five-star full-service catering business, and now she's thrilled to invite you to our restaurant!
Founded in 1986 the Solano family opened Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant in Lake Elsinore, California. Eleven years later in 1997, we opened our second location Guadalajara Mexican Grill and Cantina in Temecula, California. At Guadalajara’s, we take real pride in providing the freshest ingredients to ensure high-quality Mexican food. We pride ourselves in having generous portions, a festive environment, and the best margaritas in town!
Centrally located in the heart of wine country, it's easy to get hooked on local wines. We feature an extensive local wine list in addition to a hyper local menu. We believe that fin-tastic hospitality is all about authentic relationships. Whether that’s you catching up with friends and loved ones over a meal or the connections made between our team and our loyal guests. It speaks to the collaborations we’ve created with longstanding partnerships with local fishermen, wineries and suppliers and the lifelong friendships that are made with the people that work to make Bluewater so great. These connections are the culture and life behind our restaurants that make us a family. Voted Best Seafood by Inland Empire in the heart of Temecula wine country, come in and get hooked on the fresh sustainable seafood.
On the site of the historic Knott Family Homestead, Small Barn has brought new life to a landmark building from the early 1900s. Great care has gone into preserving the structure and with it the legacy of a prominent Temecula family that was among the area’s first settlers. Small Barn has maintained the original residential scale and offers extensive outdoor seating including the large wrap-around porch, covered patio and fireside lounge seating.
- HNHienN1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThe staff and their hospitality are extremely amazing Food quality are top notch, the chef very entertainingMore infoBenihana - Temecula, CAPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Temecula•4
- DDextervipPhoenix / Arizona •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis place was a real find. We were in from out of town and it was recommended by Doffo winery and they were correct. Atmosphere was excellent and the owner was all over the place making people feel welcome. He brought us a couple items he was putting on the menu next week for our opinion. Just a very nice evening. Music was also excellent.More infoTrattoria Toscana - TemeculaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Temecula•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThis was our second time at Gambling Cowboy. I once again ate the blackened sea bass. The portions are generous and I particularly like the risotto. My grandson ordered the lobster Mac and cheese not knowing that it included red pepper flakes. When he could not eat it they prepared it again without the pepper flakes. Our server was outstanding as were all the staff. We will be back!More infoThe Gambling Cowboy Chophouse and SaloonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Temecula•4.7
- JjeevandLos Angeles •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great place for some seafood. There aren’t too many restaurants in the area that offer fresh and variety of fish. Ambience is good, reservations on weekend are highly recommended. I would like to see a little more option in soup menu and may be another chicken dish.More infoBluewater Grill- TemeculaPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Temecula•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Good food. Great service.More infoRed Lobster - TemeculaPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Temecula•4
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Temecula in San Diego County offers visitors a number of dining options. Temecula biscuits accompanied by jams and jellies are staples at breakfast houses and taverns around Wine Country. For larger meals, the Mexican restaurants near Waterside Park are a great choice. They feature oversized portions designed to be shared. For a quick bite, you’ll find a wide variety of national chain restaurants on most of the major roads. Tiny bistros are also signature establishments here. Each of them has a distinctly homey feel that offers the perfect atmosphere for a quick midday brunch. While you’re in Temecula, don’t forget to stop in at one of the many wineries the area is known for.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there are 43 restaurants in Temecula. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Californian, American, Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Temecula who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Temecula either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Redhawk Golf Course
- Best Western Country Inn Temecula
- Temecula Creek
- Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula
- Rancho California Plaza Shopping Center
- Rancho Center Shopping Center
- Ponte Vineyard Inn
- Pond Park
- Palm Plaza Shopping Center
- Paloma Del Sol Park
- Lake Skinner County Park
- Temeku Hills Golf And Country Club
- Emerson Wildlife Preserve
- Winchester Square Shopping Center
- A Balloon Or Biplane Adventure By California Dreamin
- Tower Plaza Shopping Center
- Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course
- Murrieta Town Center Shopping Center
- Ramada Old Town Temecula
- Santa Margarita Ecological Reserve