Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Oyster Loft boasts a menu rich with fresh fish. Our raw bar features a variety of oysters shucked on the half shell from both the east and west coasts. The menu also includes seafood dishes, shellfish preparations and a selection of meat to round out the offerings. The range of the menu offers you the opportunity to choose your dining experience.
Reservations are highly recommended. We gladly accept reservations for parties of 6 or less via Open Table. Please call the restaurant directly for parties of 7 or more ~ 805-556-9000.
We will do our best to accommodate seating requests however we can not guarantee a specific table. Vista has no outdoor seating so please leave your fur babies at home.
With an atmosphere that channels the four elements, Ventana Grill in Pismo Beach immerses guests in the enchanting pleasures of the natural world. Dine surrounded by the rhythmic serenade of waves crashing on the beach below. The stylish dining room sits perched on a coastal bluff, treating guests to an endless view of azure blue and rich red sunsets.
2 hours of Free Valet Parking when you show a dining receipt from Pequín. $5 per additional hour.
- PDPaulD1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was very good and our server was really good.More infoCypress Beach HousePrice: Moderate• Contemporary Italian• Pismo Beach•3.7
- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe were a party of 8. We all had a very nice dinner. Food was good and service was friendly.More infoAda's Fish HousePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Pismo Beach•4.7
- ATAlexaTCalifornia Central Coast •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Amazing food and drinks! I would definitely eat here againMore infoOyster LoftPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Pismo Beach•4.8
- SsahandcSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Last minute decision turned into one of our future favorites restaurant. Everything was amazing. Exceptional service from Lisa. Thank youMore infoPequin Coastal CocinaPrice: Expensive• Mexican• Pismo Beach•4
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The meal was excellent but one of the meals was delayed by 10 minutes. May be a little better time management by the chef. Just a thought.More infoSea VenturePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Pismo Beach•4.7
Discover Pismo Beach
Pismo Beach is located along the California Central Coast, making it a popular stop for tourists and locals alike. Pismo Beach pancakes are a savory favorite for breakfast. Usually drenched in syrup, butter, and sugars, the batter follows a secret recipe that has been passed down for generations. Pismo Beach fish and chips is another delicacy made perfectly for lunch. The coast is a terrific place to find seafood, and at nearby fish markets, restaurants are able to purchase the freshest catches of the day. Accompanied by crispy, salted chips, this is a signature dish on the beach. Pismo Beach is home to mom-and-pop eateries that go back many generations. In addition to fish, seafood restaurants serving lobster and crab line both sides of the boardwalk.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Pismo Beach is Pono Pacific Kitchen
- Oak Park Heights Shopping Center
- Premier Inns Pismo Beach
- Pismo Lake Ecological Reserve
- Beach House Inn & Suites
- SeaCrest Oceanfront Hotel
- Spyglass Park
- Quality Inn Pismo Beach
- Le Sage Riviera Golf Course
- Spyglass Inn
- Arroyo Town And Country Square Shopping Center
- Pacific Coast Shopping Center
- Pismo Beach Hotel
- Pismo Pier
- Centaur Health Resort & Spa
- Monarch Butterfly Grove
- Dower Wayside Park
- SeaVenture Beach Hotel
- Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Lodge
- Rancho Grande Park
- Grover Heights Park