Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Oyster Loft boasts a menu rich with fresh fish. Our raw bar features a variety of oysters shucked on the half shell from both the east and west coasts. The menu also includes seafood dishes, shellfish preparations and a selection of meat to round out the offerings. The range of the menu offers you the opportunity to choose your dining experience.
Reservations are highly recommended. We gladly accept reservations for parties of 6 or less via Open Table. Please call the restaurant directly for parties of 7 or more ~ 805-556-9000.
We will do our best to accommodate seating requests however we can not guarantee a specific table. Vista has no outdoor seating so please leave your fur babies at home.
With an atmosphere that channels the four elements, Ventana Grill in Pismo Beach immerses guests in the enchanting pleasures of the natural world. Dine surrounded by the rhythmic serenade of waves crashing on the beach below. The stylish dining room sits perched on a coastal bluff, treating guests to an endless view of azure blue and rich red sunsets.
2 hours of Free Valet Parking when you show a dining receipt from Pequín. $5 per additional hour.
Discover a vibrant gathering place where familiar favorites and a robust scratch beverage program are elevated from the norm. The lively, polished rooftop set against a sweeping Pacific ocean view allows guests and locals alike to instantly slip into the seaside holiday mindset.
- LLLisaLSan Francisco Bay Area •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoPassing thru Pismo and had a wonderful dinner at Adas. We split an order of clams in a white wine sauce that was very tasty. I had delicious scallops, pan seared perfectly. My husband enjoyed sand dabs with a lemon and capers sauce. Enjoyed a bread pudding desert with ice cream and a bourbon sauce that was so yummy. The highlight of our dining experience, however, was the service! We sat at a high top in the bar and the bartender waited on us. She was so delightful and friendly. She and another bartender, a nice young man, handled the bar and food service for that area with a calm and easy going manner that was great to see. Would definitely dine here again in the future!More infoAda's Fish HousePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Pismo Beach•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCalifornia Central Coast •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023The food and the service and the view were superb. I did think there would be more seafood options on the lunch menu. My chicken panini was very good!!!More infoCypress Beach HousePrice: Moderate• Contemporary Italian• Pismo Beach•3.8
- ATAlexaTCalifornia Central Coast •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Amazing food and drinks! I would definitely eat here againMore infoOyster LoftPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Pismo Beach•4.8
- SsahandcSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Last minute decision turned into one of our future favorites restaurant. Everything was amazing. Exceptional service from Lisa. Thank youMore infoPequin Coastal CocinaPrice: Expensive• Mexican• Pismo Beach•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The meal was excellent but one of the meals was delayed by 10 minutes. May be a little better time management by the chef. Just a thought.More infoSea VenturePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Pismo Beach•4.7
Discover Pismo Beach
Pismo Beach is located along the California Central Coast, making it a popular stop for tourists and locals alike. Pismo Beach pancakes are a savory favorite for breakfast. Usually drenched in syrup, butter, and sugars, the batter follows a secret recipe that has been passed down for generations. Pismo Beach fish and chips is another delicacy made perfectly for lunch. The coast is a terrific place to find seafood, and at nearby fish markets, restaurants are able to purchase the freshest catches of the day. Accompanied by crispy, salted chips, this is a signature dish on the beach. Pismo Beach is home to mom-and-pop eateries that go back many generations. In addition to fish, seafood restaurants serving lobster and crab line both sides of the boardwalk.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Pismo Beach is Pono Pacific Kitchen
- Premier Inns Pismo Beach
- The Cliffs Resort
- El Camino Real Park
- Sports Field At Arroyo Grande High School
- Ocean Park
- Beachway Inn
- La Barranca Park
- Strother Park
- Cottage Inn by the Sea
- Village Green Park
- Tides Oceanview Inn and Cottages
- Pacific Coast Shopping Center
- Old Days Museum
- Centaur Health Resort & Spa
- Oak Park Plaza Shopping Center
- SeaVenture Beach Hotel
- Ramona Gardens Park
- Christmas Tree Island Park
- Rancho Grande Park
- Ocean Breeze Inn at Pismo Beach