Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
No baseball hats, no tank tops and no flip flops.
Womens designer hats are allowed.
* As of Jan 31, 2023, Castelli's is no longer accepting the $25.00 Hanson's Garage Door Gift Certificates.
**The promotion has expired**
Sushi, Specialty Sake Selections, Prime Steaks and Seafood. Serving Lunch and Dinner. Climatized patio, Located at the corner of Portola & El Paseo in Palm Desert. Come join us for great food and a fabulous time!
Chic. Modern. Sophisticated. But also casual and friendly. The Venue is the cool hot spot on El Paseo, popular with locals, out-of-town visitors and food critics who serve up rave reviews. The Venue is artful, from its sleek décor to the original, ever-evolving menu, enthusiastically created by owner/chef Engin Onural. "This is my art," he shares. "Each plate is a painting, but I use fish instead of paint."
The wine list is always a work in progress, with a balance of well known wineries, as well as boutique wineries.
Cork Tree enhabits a style rich in California elegance. Large and round booths privately encased in wood and fabric provide intimate spaces for conversation and romance, while providing views of the understated glamour of the dining room. Beautiful Palm Trees and a natural cascading fountain make the Cork Tree Patio wind-protected and well-appointed for dining under the stars. Additionally, depending on the size of your celebration, two private dining options await.
Enjoy live music under the pines almost every night in the expansive concert area or quieter al fresco dining on the front deck. In the winter, cozy up to the beautiful fireplace in the elegant lounge/bar.
Mikado at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa is known throughout the Coachella Valley and Southern California as the leader in authentic Teppan-Yaki Dining.
But it doesn’t stop there! East meets West at the ultimate sushi bar where you can relax and enjoy the freshest foods and a signature martini or sake. Celebrate an intimate gathering or a private function up to 140 guests at Mikado where the food is the show! Arigato!
"Please note that Mikado Restaurant reservations are not inclusive of a boat tour."
Alps Village is a family owned and run restaurant nestled in the heart of Palm Desert. As a family we love entertaining and cooking for our friends and this is what prompted us to open a restaurant. We have created a warm atmosphere where our guests can indulge in delicious homemade food and signature cocktails.
Our menu offers a variety of specialties from Germany and Ex Yugoslavia to include dishes from Serbia,Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Some of our authentic foods are Schnitzels, Cevapcici, homemade sauerkraut, Cabbage Rolls, Goulash, salads, desserts and many more wonderful flavors.
Inspired by travel and a passion for different cultures, ALPS VILLAGE has a vast menu of culinary delights, utilizing the freshest and real ingredients to bring homemade dishes straight to your table. We offer full bar.
- BCBigCheeseHawaii •17 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoHad a great time at Pacifica, as always. The shrimp was devine, the braised beef was, as usual, exceptional.. I had two white russian drinks and unlike other places, the drinks were mixed exceptionally well. Next, the server was very attentive to my needs and brought out water, bread, etc. at exactly the right time. I was on business this meal, meeting with the Manager, but even if I wasn't, the service would have still been great. The seafood here is very tasty, the ambiance is very nice (moon-lit, heaters on, a great visual....), and the service is the best. Trust me when I say, you simply cannot go wrong here. And I've never experienced a poor meal or poor service here. I highly recommend.More infoPacifica Seafood RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Palm Desert•4.6
- RRichardvipLos Angeles •105 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoSuper pleased to have enjoyed another great dining experience at this classic local favorite. Great food, great service excellence, setting, etc. etc..More infoRistorante Mamma GinaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Palm Desert•4.7
- RDRegularDinervipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •42 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoHad a nice get together with 2 other couples. The food and service were both greatMore infoMimmo's Italian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Palm Desert•4.6
- HTHungryTvipLos Angeles •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We loved our dining experience last night (New Years Day) at Sullivan's. Great food and ambience.!More infoSullivan's Steakhouse - Palm DesertPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Palm Desert•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was great and staff was amazingMore infoMastro's Steakhouse - Palm DesertPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Palm Desert•4.7
Discover Palm Desert
Palm Springs may be located in the midst of the desert, but it is a veritable oasis of culinary delights. While the Palm Desert neighborhood is best known for its mid-century American diner scene with classic hamburgers and oversized milkshakes, the people of Palm Springs have created an international fusion to delight every palate. This quaint yet entertaining district features Mexican, Italian, Thai and Hawaiian fare, just to name a few. The hotels are a great place to find the unique Palm Springs blend of diners and luxurious atmosphere, especially when you're craving brunch with a group of friends. For you night owls, Palm Springs offers a nightlife full of bars that pair mouthwatering cocktails with delectable small plates and bites.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 63 restaurants in Palm Desert. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American, Seafood, Californian, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Palm Desert who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Palm Desert either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Lake Hemet
- Augusta 35-17 F
- Shadow Mountain Golf Course
- 77425 Sawgrass Circle
- Keen Camp Station Historical
- Anneberg Golf Course
- Idyllwild Park
- Vintage 38-09 C
- Coachella Valley Fringe Toed Lizard Preserve
- Residence Inn Palm Desert
- Vintage 32-05 C
- Vintage 14-05 CS
- Hurkey Creek Park
- Westin Desert Willow Villas
- Marriott's Shadow Ridge II- The Enclaves
- Pine Cove County Park
- Black Mountain Scenic Area
- JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort
- Cahuilla Park