Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our outdoor patio is open and we are doing take-out.
Turn 12 Bar and Grill waved the green flag on October 1, 2013. The modern and sporty decor surround a spectacular 50 foot custom zinc bar top with tire tread inlay. Vintage motorcycles, historic racing artwork, and multiple televisions capture your attention upon entering. With a menu that serves a little of everything, from steaks and pasta, to pizza, burgers and salads Turn 12 is a casual American Bar and Grill with something for everyone.
The name Turn 12 is related to the famous Laguna Seca Raceway that has 11 turns and meant to invite guests to visit us at the corner of Tyler and Franklin as the last turn of the day.
Located at the upscale InterContinental The Clement Monterey hotel on Monterey Bay. Every table at the C restaurant has a view of the pristine and scenic Monterey Bay. Marine life sightings abound, including dolphins, whales, harbor seals and sea otters. Enjoy the parade of sea creatures and shore birds as you savor the finest in California regional cuisine.
Chef Michael Rotondo’s ever-changing multi-coursed tasting menu focuses on sustainability and celebrates the bounty of the Monterey Bay and Central Coast. A supplementary wine pairing of thoughtfully curated wines selected by the Sommelier team is available to complement each captivating course.
Menu: Multiple Course Tasting Menu starts at $145 per person plus tax and service
Reservation Cancellation Policy: 24 Hours Prior to Reservation Time.
Late Cancellation Fee: $95 per guest cancelation.
Estéban Restaurant: Best Spanish Cuisine & Seafood
We are offering Indoor, Outdoor (pet-friendly) and To-Go dining
Open for dinner
Sunday - Thursday, 4:30pm - 8:30pm
Friday - Saturday, 4:30pm - 9:00pm
Tapas Happy Hour daily 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Live Spanish Guitarist - M, F, Sat
Estéban Restaurant, the 2022 Diners' Choice award winner, carries on the Munras family tradition of culinary hospitality and excellence, offering authentic Monterey dining in the historic Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa. Enjoy a unique culinary experience featuring traditional Spanish-inspired cuisine with a pinch of adventure. Choose from California-inspired shared plates and classic selections.
This local's favorite offers indoor and outdoor seating and to-go daily.
Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/EstebanRestaurant and Instagram at instagram.com/estebanrestaurant/
A private, 50-seat banquet room is also available.
Café Fina is a full-service fine dining restaurant, serving lunch and dinner. In addition to our award winning food,we also feature a wide variety of wines, including the best of our local wines, the finest wines that Napa valley has to offer, and a fine selection of Italian wines. Dominic’s cooking has enabled Café Fina to be the sole caterer for John Madden’s induction ceremony into the Football Hall of Fame in 2006 and has earned him visits from Rachel Ray and other TV stars.
I hope to see you soon
For more than one hundred years, fishing has been a vital part of Monterey’s economy. Monterey’s historic Fisherman’s Wharf with its colorful shops, seafood markets, and flavorful restaurants, is a reflection of that history. Rockfish celebrates Monterey’s fishing tradition and enjoys the Wharf’s most expansive, panoramic views of the working harbor.
Stop by and enjoy a cocktail and our stunning views at the restaurant’s bar and lounge. Our ambiance is casual California and it’s suitable for visitors of all ages. Come see for yourself. You’ll be glad you did!
- AArircWashington, D.C. Area •8 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWonderful dinner experience. Chris was helpful and friendly, and the food was excellent. Fantastic cocktail selection with really unique and delicious combinations. It was a great anniversary dinner.More infoMontrioPrice: Expensive• Californian• Monterey•4.4
- AMAnnaMarievipPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •114 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 27, 2023We’ve been here many times but tonight was exceptional. The sand dabs were great and always the clam chowder which is the best around. We’re usually too full for dessert but they had a one that was the perfect size of a cream puff and two small pieces of cake. Pablo, our waiter, was attentive and personable. You can never go wrong having dinner here.More infoOld Fisherman's GrottoPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Monterey•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 18, 2023Fabulous service!! Great ambiance!!! Food pretty good! Hotel Fabulous!!!More infoJacks MontereyPrice: Expensive• Californian• Monterey•4.3
- RFRosaF1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food was spectacular. Try the espresso martini, but it’s dangerous because you cannot taste the alcohol and it os delicious. Service was wonderful even though it was packed for dinner on a Sunday night.More infoRosine's RestaurantPrice: Moderate• American• Monterey•4.5
- TFTeresaFvipCalifornia Central Coast •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023For such a large restaurant, it is really managed well. On time seating, friendly service, no long waits for food, a great menu, very tasty food!More infoDomenico's on the WharfPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Monterey•4.3
For decades, this area of California has been known for the quality of its locally grown produce and fresh seafood taken directly from the Pacific Ocean. This may be why many of the most important up-and-coming chefs in the United States are working in the Central Coast region of California. When you combine that type of talent with the quality of the local ingredients, you cannot help but create a vibrant, exciting food culture. The area is filled with unique restaurants, including some overlooking the gorgeous, golden coastline. Quite a few of the establishments also work directly with local farms and fishers, ensuring the freshness and quality of their ingredients from farm to table. Along the interior hillsides, one will find beautiful vineyards producing deliciously complex wines.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Monterey is Old Fisherman's Grotto
The best vegan restaurants in Monterey are Schooners Monterey, Tarpy's Roadhouse and Estéban Restaurant at Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa
- Greenwood Park
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Motel 6 Salinas South - Monterey Area
- Del Monte Beach
- Encanto Park
- Portola Hotel & Spa
- Valley Center Shopping Center
- Best Western Plus Victorian Inn
- Wine Trolley Tours
- American Tin Cannery Outlet Center Shopping Center
- Motel 6 - Downtown Monterey
- Cannery Row Park Plaza
- Monterey Museum of Art
- Monterey State Beach
- Cannery R
- Monte Mart Shopping Center
- Steinbeck's Spirit of Monterey Wax Museum
- Monterey Pines Golf Club
- Maple Playground
- El Estero Park