- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had a table for 2 in the middle of the main dining room. A bit chilly on a December night in there. The crowd was a little bit on the older side. Food was excellent.More infoHarlow's - Art of LifePrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Bonsall•4.7
- MBMikeBLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe presentation, food, and ambiance was at a level of a facility of at least twice the price or more. We felt so special with how we were able to experience such a wonderful time with friends and family.More infoThe Veranda RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Californian• Fallbrook•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •26 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOne of our favorite places to eat when we visit Old Town Temecula. It's worth making reservations and visit the website for hours and days of the week it is open. The service is always friendly, the room is warm, inviting and at the holiday season is decorated. Portions are large and the menu is varied and fairly priced.More infoThe Gambling Cowboy Chophouse and SaloonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Temecula•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023I’ve overlooked Cork Fire Kitchen for so long! Finally got to try it for dinner. The prices were higher than what I would expect for the setting / ambiance but the food was beautifully executed and tasted delicious so no complaints. My friend and my fiance both got the fish and chips. The fish was Mahi mahi and it was nice and fresh. I got the braised short rib that came with piped mashed potatoes and caramelized onions/ veggie bits. I did wish there was fresh / sautéed veggies to cut down on the richness of the short rib and potatoes but the short ribs was so tender and delicious. The cocktails were great too- fiancé got the smoked Old Fashioned, our friend got the sangria and I got the smoked egg nog. I could have done without the smoke on my drink (made it tasted like cigarettes) but the drink itself, was delicious. Service was friendly and warm. The drinks took a bit to make but everything else was fine. Definitely will return again to try other dishes!!More infoCork Fire KitchenPrice: Expensive• Californian• Temecula•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great ambiance and food ! Great location and service was amazingMore infoSmall Barn Old TownPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Temecula•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Fallbrook treats residents and visitors to a small-town experience and provides an escape from stressful city life. Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Cleveland National Forest, area restaurants serve organic and locally grown ingredients as well as fresh seafood. Coffee shops, quaint cafes and sandwich and burger spots provide relaxing options that help customers enjoy the slow pace of Fallbrook, while bistros in the area feature steaks and Italian cuisine. Mingling with the bistros, Mexican and Southwestern restaurants celebrate the art and culture of the town. Even though Fallbrook is a quiet town, nightly changing menus accompany cocktails, beer, and wine at local bars and pubs to add thrills to the city's nightlife.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Fallbrook is Aquaterra Restaurant at Pala Mesa Resort
- Pala Mesa Golf Resort
- Sandra D's Country B&B
- Red Mountain Fire Station
- Fallbrook Park
- Dinwiddie Preserve
- Pala Mesa Golf Club
- Palomares House And Park
- Los Jilgueros Preserve
- Fallbrook Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Fallbrook Country Inn
- Sandra D's Country Vacation Rental
- Colony Plaza Shopping Center
- Rodeway Inn Fallbrook
- Village Park
- Village Square Park
- De Luz Station Historical
- Avocado Wine Country Estate
- Live Oak Park
- Fallbrook Mercantile Shopping Center
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Fallbrook Downtown