Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
If dessert is bought from the bakery or any eatery inside the casino, there will be no cake fee! Thank you :)
And all person(s) to dine in have to be 21 years of age.
Reservations will only be held for 10 minutes past the seating time, incomplete parties will not be seated, and can cause forfeiture of reservation. Parties arriving with more than specified number of guests may not be seated all together. Please notify the restaurant to any delays or cancelations.
Classics with a modern twist. Chef Kyle Crenshaw prepares exceptional steaks, seafood, and exquisite sides made with quality ingredients. General Manager Lauren Crowley assembled a first-class wine collection, as well as a pronounced selection of whiskies and local craft beer.
Outdoor patio seating may be available - warm attire is recommended.
Maximum 2 outside wine(s) per group. $25 corkage fee, $50 for magnum/large format.
Some of his signature dishes are the Sakura roll, Volcano roll, and Truffle Hamachi.
At Pig Latin, we offer an immersive experience of both familiar and novel flavors from the rich tapestry of Latin culture, interpreted by curious American travelers. Our menu is a fusion of diverse Latin-inspired dishes, drawing influence from various regions. Designed for communal dining, our menu encourages sharing among friends and is accompanied by an unparalleled cocktail selection.
Dine under the sun and stars on our patio, creating your own personal oasis. Get cozy by one of our two fire pit lounges while savoring a refreshing cocktail, or choose a spot indoors where you'll be in the heart of all the excitement. Wherever you find yourself at Pig Latin, you're exactly where you need to be.
- LJLexieJSacramento / Sacramento Valley •3 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoI've heard nothing but great reviews on this place so I HAD to try it! The food was absolutely delicious although the price point & portion size was definitely not proportionate. I think pricing was a tad high for the food portion size, but hey at least it all tasted great! Service was really good aside from waiting here and there for orders to be taken etc due to the fact that I think they were understaffed on servers. The music was SUPER loud though. It was hard to talk to my friend sitting directly across from me & we were both hoarse after leaving from trying to hear and yell at one another just trying to have a discussion lol. Overall, great place to go for a quick bite and some FANTASTIC cocktails. Probably one of the best cocktails I've had in awhile honestly (Leche de Limon) 😋 Worth a try!More infoPig LatinPrice: Expensive• Latin American• Elk Grove•3.7
- NONOLDASSacramento / Sacramento Valley •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoExcellent service and the place was packed. Far exceeded my expectation with how busy they were.More infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - Elk GrovePrice: Moderate• American• Elk Grove•4.1
- MGMichelleGSacramento / Sacramento Valley •2 reviews4.0Dined on Aug 26, 2023The good is always delicious! The service was slow, but we were there at 5pm and it seemed like only one person was serving tables.More infoRomano's Macaroni Grill - Elk GrovePrice: Moderate• Italian• Elk Grove•3.5
- ESESTESan Francisco Bay Area •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Portion sizes have gone down. They ran out of corn cake and salsa for the fajitas but wouldn’t offer anything to replace it. Rather than raising prices, they just started adding a surcharge fee to the final bill. The service was friendly and fast. The food tasted good.More infoChevys Fresh Mex - Elk GrovePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Elk Grove•4.1
- NRNRAROrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023So lovely. Great service, great energy, best taste.More infoSR Prime SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Elk Grove•4.4
Discover Elk Grove
There is a wide selection of restaurants in the city of Elk Grove, California, including cafes serving traditional American fare, Italian-style pizzerias, a variety of Mexican restaurants, sushi bars and Chinese take-out. Thanks to its location in the Central Valley, Elk Grove also has access to a lot of fresh meats and produce, and a number of restaurants in the region offer farm-to-table menus. This typically means that in addition to comfort foods that are menu staples, there is a fresh sheet that highlights what's in season. Avocados are also popular, and they are used in a variety of foods from sushi rolls to burritos.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Elk Grove is Sheldon Inn Restaurant & Bar
- Sloat School Park
- Riverside Plaza Ii Shopping Center
- Mix Park
- Mendoza Park
- Old Sugar Mill
- Elk Grove Historic District
- Hampton Park
- Wackman Park
- Countryside Community Park
- Battery Park
- Bidwell School Park
- Valley Mack Plaza Shopping Center
- Meadowview Plaza Shopping Center
- Van Doren Park
- Florin Creek Park
- Calvine Plaza Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Elk Grove Laguna I-5
- Elk Grove Village Shopping Center
- Case Park
- Laguna Verde Park