- JLJoanLSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food is always delicious and the service greatMore infoBella SienaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Benicia•4.7
- HHollisSacramento / Sacramento Valley •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023We had reservations for 6 people and were seated right away. We went on a Sunday at 1:00, so there were only a few other diners. It was quiet enough to carry on a conversation. Our chef was very entertaining and we all enjoyed our meals. We would definitely return.More infoKimono RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Benicia•4.6
- SStaidavipSacramento / Sacramento Valley •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Was seated in the bar area where it was a bit loud - but not too bad. Beautiful views of the bay area out the large windows on the second floor. Ordered the sole and my wife had fish and chips - everything was terrific and fresh. Also had the Marinated Labneh and Focaccia which you must try.More infoSailor Jack'sPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Benicia•4.3
- SLStephanieLvipSan Francisco Bay Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect way to ring in the new years! I had the corn beef hash (they substituted short ribs that day). It was decent. My dad ordered the omelet and could not stop raving about it. My friend got the smoke salmon waffle and like that a lot. We ordered a round of bloody Mary’s for the table everyone liked it except for my dad. It wasn’t a traditional Bloody Mary and the taste was more ginger, vinegar, and celery salt than tomato juice. So, if you are up for something new and have adventurous taste buds it’s good. If you want a good hardy traditional Bloody Mary you better order a different drink. Coffee was excellent as always. Service was good but a little slow due to it being New Years Day and extremely busy. With that being said the bus boys were hustling and never left a water glass empty and able to answer questions or grab us things like boxes. Happy 2023!More infoBull Valley RoadhousePrice: Expensive• American• Port Costa•4.6
- GGuestSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had to come back again today for their brunch and bring more people! This time I had the frozen margarita, it was the best!More infoChevys Fresh Mex - VallejoPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Vallejo•4
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Crockett who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Crockett either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.