- BLBillLBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThis place never seems to disappoint. It was a very busy evening, especially for a Wednesday. Not sure if it was the holidays but the place was definitely buzzing. Service and food were excellent. It was very loud but it was also festive so we didn’t mind. Definitely recommend reservations.More infoThe Valley InnPrice: Moderate• American• Towson•4.4
- BVBruceVBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe atmosphere was warm, welcoming, and attractively decorated. Dinner was served in a timely yet relaxed manner, and Tracy was an excellent waitress. Although there was a special event in the next room, we were not disturbed in any way.More infoGertrude's - BaltimorePrice: Moderate• American• Charles Village•4.6
- APAndrewPWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoFood, service and ambiance all were outstanding! The Utz crusted sea bass was particularly spectacular - perhaps one of the nest restaurant sea bass preparations I have enjoyed. All around excellent attention to detail. We will definitely return.More infoPerennialPrice: Moderate• American• Towson•4.6
- FFrankBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023La Food Marketa remains my favorite restaurant in Baltimore. Its the value, diverse menu, food quality and prep that distinguishes it. My biggest complaints are the location in the strip mall, the fact that the restaurant is always a bit on the cool side, and the dining room layout does not provide much privacy. My wife and I sat in a booth at the bar and Ryan served us. He was jovial and attentive.More infoLa Food MarketaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Pikesville•4.6
- KKochersvipWashington, D.C. Area •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This restaurant is amazing! It was our first visit and I can’t wait to go back. We had brunch and very much appreciated the ability to make reservations. The menu had some breakfast basics, but each with a fun and interesting twist. So many great options it was really hard to choose. My husband got their take on Huevos Rancheros and I got the Shakshuka. Both were so tasty! They also gave us little in-house doughnuts with our coffee which was a great treat. Everything coming from the kitchen looked amazing. Burgers, chicken sandwiches and French toast especially. Wait until you see the GIANT mozzarella sticks! Do yourself a favor and go asap!More infoThe Food Market - HampdenPrice: Moderate• American• Hampden•4.8
Discover Roland Park
In the very center of Baltimore, you can find Roland Park. Sandwiched between I-83 and Johns Hopkins University, there is a relatively unknown culinary wonderland. You can certainly find everything from international delights to local pubs. Among the nearly countless styles and fusions is a Maryland specialty that stands above the rest: seafood. As good as the oysters, clam and fish dishes can be, the real crime is to spend any time in Baltimore and not feast on crab. Generations of practice and experimentation have made this the crab capital of the world. The less adventurous can start with crab cakes and crab soup, but when you’re ready to really enjoy what Roland Park can offer, you need to move on to crab Bloody Marys, crab chips and even crab desserts.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Roland Park who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Roland Park either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.