Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A Hi-Fi vinyl listening micro-bar with seasonal drinks and inspired playlists, B-Side is a dimly-lit, intimate option for date night, a special celebration, or a low-key nightcap.
To find your way to B-Side, simply choose a song on the jukebox in the basement of Hotel Revival — the experience will unveil itself to you.
Located across the lounge, groups of 4 to 8 guests can also reserve one of three private karaoke rooms with cocktail service (prices listed below) — start getting your practice runs in now.
K1 ($254) (Minimum of 4 maximum of 8)
K2 ($274) (Minimum of 4 maximum of 8)
K3 ($243) (Minimum of 4 maximum of 6)
120 minutes (2hr) of singing
One bottled cocktail (8 servings)
All included tax, gratuity, and room fee
Everyone must be 21++
The seasonally evolving menu highlights a playful yet sophisticated take on classics driven by the bounty of the Chesapeake Bay region. Ingredients are sourced close to home and relationships with local farmers and purveyors are at the heart of the culinary philosophy.
A cheeky cocktail program, revered whiskey collection, Wine Spectator awarded wine list, and regionally sourced craft beers complete a delightfully unmatched dining experience.
Join us for our Power Lunch, featuring what's freshest and best in Italian cuisine. Featured pastas for $10 and fresh salads with chicken, shrimp or salmon. Check it out!
Sotto Sopra invites you to dine for lunch, Monday through Saturdays and dinner every evening. Eat.Drink.Sleep.Dream--Italian
- MLMitchellL1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoService, food, experience. Absolutely stellar. I would 10 times out of 10 recommend this place to all of my friends. David was our server and he was outstanding, great knowledge of the wines and pairings. All in al it was awesomeMore infoSotto SopraPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mt. Vernon•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWent with my husband for our anniversary dinner. We were seated right away, the drinks were great & the food was even better. We are the calamari & octopus appetizers & we had the seafood rice & sea bass. E wind definitely eat there again. The food was cooked very well & had a lot of flavor.More infoTopsidePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Mt. Vernon•4.7
- JSJSSMDPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoYou must go! It's a whole vibe. The drinks are delicious and strong. The small bites are good too. The staff were very professional and friendly.More infoB-Side Cocktails & KaraokePrice: Expensive• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Mt. Vernon•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Me experience at Unity was amazing! I’m the vibe, the food, the music and atmosphere was top notch. Get there!More infoUnity Bar & RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Bolton Hill•4.3
Discover Mt. Vernon
While many people only know Baltimore for its world-famous blue crab, especially in cake form, there has been a genuine tradition of innovative and classic American cuisine in the various parts of the city dating back to Colonial times. Mt. Vernon is absolutely a part of that tradition. A few of the restaurants in the area date back quite a bit themselves, and the strong mix of immigrants has created an innovative fusion that takes advantage of the coastal location of the eateries. The locale provides some of the best Atlantic seafood, and the Chesapeake Bay is famous for its bounty crabs, oysters, shrimp, and more. The entire neighborhood is a haven for foodies, especially those trying to discover American food beyond the burger.
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore-Downtown
- HI - Baltimore Hostel
- Bolton Swim Tennis
- Madison Square
- Baltimore Penn Station Md
- Washington Monument
- The Ivy Hotel
- The Walters Art Muse
- Walters Art Museum
- Wyndham Baltimore Mt. Vernon
- Charles Village
- Biltmore Suites Hotel
- Cathedral Hill Historic District
- Johnson Square
- Peabody Institute of The Johns Hopkins University
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown
- Mount Vernon Place Historic District
- The Walters Art Museum
- Mount Royal Station
- Maryland Historical Society