Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are a short walk from Camden Yards/Oriole Park & M&T/Ravens Stadium. We are very close to the Convention Center, Downtown & the Inner Harbor.
Ravens Parking: Gold and non-Caesars Rewards members will be charged $100 for parking on Raven's home games. (Excluding 1:00 PM games). Patrons with dining reservations will receive a $100 reimbursement off of their check. *Must redeem the entire $100 the same day or the offer will be voided.
- CCliff1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoVery nice place. Not too big not too small. Food was really good. Quality serviceMore infoSoBo CafePrice: Moderate• American• Federal Hill•4.9
- MEMrEdKNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023Not really what we expected. Ravens were away vs Bengals, place was nearly empty! I was expecting standing room only! Food, beer specials and service were very good however. Grew up in Buffalo, all the bars there are packed on away game day. Oh well, give it a second try later in the season! Go Ravens!More infoMother's Federal Hill GrillePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Federal Hill•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinervipWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023I accidentally made my reservation for downstairs instead of the rooftop and they were very accommodating to try and get us seated asap!More infoWatershedPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Federal Hill•4.6
- TSTaylorS1 review5.0Dined on Jun 9, 2023Food was delicious. Not many people in there and i think thats because its attached to Cross Street Market. Most are walking through looking for quick bites but the dishes here are awesome and the drinks were delicious. Penne Al Vodka was incredible. So was the purple colored pasta dish.More infoVelleggia'sPrice: Moderate• Italian• South Baltimore•3.6
Discover Federal Hill
Baltimore's brick-laden Federal Hill neighborhood contains its share of history. Naturally, the hometown of John Waters also offers a few quirks. When eating out in Federal Hill, you'll find classic regional dishes as well as multicultural flavors. Looking for a must-try? Have some authentic crab cakes with Old Bay seasoning. Ever since Crosby Gaige made the term "crab cake" popular in the 1930s, natives have flipped for these savory patties. Maryland even recognizes the blue crab as a state symbol! Next, you can sample locally caught oysters or po'boy sandwiches. For the less seafood-inclined, American restaurants provide juicy burgers and mac n' cheese. Thirsty? Federal Hill hosts plenty of watering holes from sports bars where you can munch on bar food to swanky cocktail spots.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Federal Hill is Gordon Ramsay Steak - Horseshoe Casino Baltimore
- Little Montgomery Street Historic District
- Hollinswood Shopping Center
- Patapsco Plaza Shopping Center
- Reed Bird Island Park
- Rash Field
- Gwynns Falls Recreation Center
- Carroll Park Municipal Golf Course
- Federal Hill Historic District
- Weegworth Park
- Carroll Park
- South Baltimore Recreation Center
- Northeast Highlands Park
- Hilton Recreation Center
- Westside Shopping Center
- Baltimore Ravens NFL Stadium
- West End Shopping Center
- Middle Branch Marina
- Swann Park
- Broening Park
- Armistead Monument