Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
In addition to traditional Indian favorites such as tikka masalas and biriyanis, Bay Leaf Modern Cuisine & Bar offers modern tantalizing twist on Indian delicacies. Unique additions to the menu such as a perfectly grilled sumptuous desi burger, succulent tangy kababs, completely re-imagined and modernized appetizer selection, complete with signature dishes such as raspberry paneer tikka and tamarind glazed short ribs will leave you craving for more !
If you are looking for an amazing dining experience, try us out! It is truly one of Hoover, Alabama's hidden gems!!
With nightly live music, an intimate stage setting, a creative southern menu, chic cocktail lounge, and even an elegant event space on the second floor, there really is nothing else in Birmingham like the Fennec.
For booking large parties with 10 or more guests, please call our store directly and speak with a Manager.
Bellini's features 100% Prime Organic Beef, housemade pastas, veal, seafood and classic Tuscan Italian dishes. Bellini's maintains an extensive wine selection and weekly desert specials. Our bar opens weekdays at 4pm for drinks and dinner service begins at 5pm Monday to Saturday.
We have two private dining areas available for large parties. Our private dining room accommodates 20 to 25 patrons and features a 48" TV with audio visual capabilities. Our Intimate Dining room accommodates 10 to 15 patrons. Reservations are suggested.
- BGBamaGirlAtlanta Metro •8 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoThe food is usually very good but it wasn’t up to par last night. The ambience is ok if you’re sitting at the bar or in the bar area but if you’re in the main dining room it’s like a cafeteria and in desperate need of updating. The service at the bar is always great , drinks were great, dessert was great but our entrees were not so last night for some reason. I was disappointed especially since I was with a friend who had never eaten there before.More infoBistro VPrice: Moderate• American• Birmingham•4.8
- CPCarolPAlabama •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023My food was delicious but not hot. Butternut Squash soup was Luke warm. Crab cake was almost cold. It was extremely loud!!More infoDaniel George Restaurant and BarPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Birmingham•4.8
- JjazzvipChicago / Illinois •107 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 5, 2023Nice experience but I am not a fan of fixed price menus as I prefer to eat small portions. It was empty on a Sunday lunch - should consider a la carte menu. The setting is lovely however.More infoGalley and GardenPrice: Moderate• American• Birmingham•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerAlabama •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Amazing staff....the drinks were amazing and the food was second to non.More infoTexas de Brazil - BirminghamPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Birmingham•4.4
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food was outstandingMore infoRuth's Chris Steak House - BirminghamPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Birmingham•4.5
Once an epicenter of industrial growth and steel production, Birmingham was the site of many Civil Rights victories and retains a proud sense of its history. In the past several years, this diverse and proud Southern city has been a leading center of urban renewal and now boasts modern parks, unique attractions, breathtaking local landmarks, and an exciting regional culinary scene that is earning worldwide recognition. With over two dozen food festivals, countless specialty food shops, and a thriving international street food scene, it’s always time to celebrate Birmingham cuisine from classic Southern barbecue, fried pies and Alabama soul food to award-winning restaurants, world-class culinary schools, and growing numbers of acclaimed and celebrity chefs at the helm of the area's many fine dining establishments.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Birmingham is Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Birmingham
Restaurants in Birmingham with a great view include Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Birmingham, Founders Pub and Habitat Feed & Social at Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook
- Hampton Inn Calera
- Birmingham Barons
- Oxmoor Valley Golf Course
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport
- Lane Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Downtown-Tutwiler
- Grants Mill Station Shopping Center
- Bessemer Plaza Shopping Center
- Highlands Park
- Valleydale Village Shopping Center
- Downtown Birmingham Historic District
- Harrison Park
- Avondale Park
- Lakeview Park Historical
- Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham/Lakeshore Drive
- Woodlawn Commercial Historic District
- Kelly Ingram Park
- Tarrant Shopping Center
- Five Points South Historic District
- Todds Mall Shopping Center