- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoJC was absolutely phenomenal! Can’t say enough about how pleasant and attentive he was. Food and drinks were amazing too!More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - BirminghamPrice: Moderate• American• Birmingham•4.6
- MMlb55Alabama •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI love this place. Was my first time but will go back. Good team work!More infoNorth Italia Restaurant - BirminghamPrice: Moderate• Italian• Birmingham•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerAlabama •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoServer was a little rude but overall GREAT EXPERIENCEMore infoDave & Buster's - BirminghamPrice: Moderate• American• Birmingham•3.7
- KAKeithAAlabama •6 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAlways a great experience at Mikey’s! 10/10 Steak and Crab Cake is a must! First time having seafood sampler appetizer, amazing! Thanks!!More infoMikey's GrillPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Birmingham•4.7
- DGDeniseGAlabama •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our server was nice and courteous but the food was not up to par. My steak was extremely over cooked to the point where is was visibly burned not sure why they would send that out to be consumed by a customerMore infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - BirminghamPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Birmingham•4.7
Music, history, theater, breathtaking scenery – Hoover has it. Grab some alligator tail or voodoo chicken, if you dare! If not, you can bet the array of cuisine including French, Italian, and Greek will transport you to faraway lands. Imagine how satisfying tender pita bread and hummus would be. Throw in a grape leaf wrap and you’re there. Feel more like enjoying the basics? Order up a plate of local, southern vegetables and call it dinner. Barbecued pulled pork or turkey with cornbread equals smokey sweetness. Make yourself at home in a bar and grill where you’ll find sauce-drenched steaks, thick burgers, and fried pickles served with southern hospitality. For those who just can’t do without it, handmade wood-fired oven-baked pizza is a favorite here, too.