Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Southside Bistro offers the "Restaurant" side and "Bistro" side, both with the complete dinner menu available, and an additional Pizza-burger menu. Please go to our web site and see our complete menu selections.
Kinley’s Restaurant is based on a rustic-contemporary Alaskan feel. Our trademark is exceptional food and service in a comfortable atmosphere. The combination of unique dishes, knowledgeable and inviting staff, and the extensive beer, wine and cocktail lists appeal to travelers and locals alike. We strive to be the benchmark of an independently-owned, Alaskan casual fine dining restaurant.
Please note: If you'd like to be seated at our Ramen Counter or Whisky Bar, please add a reservation note or tag when booking.
Great food. Excellent service. Warm ambiance. These elements are how many of our guests would describe Ginger. We created a restaurant that expresses our faith and values in extending genuine hospitality to all and food sure to please all tastes. We take classics and new cuisine of the Pacific Rim and put a modern twist on the flavors.
We also offer a wide variety of locally crafted Alaskan brews that rotate weekly.
Our menu changes seasonally with an emphasis on fresh, local products with specials offered most weekends.
We are located in the heart of the Turnagain area, just a walking distance from the beautiful views of Earthquake Park and Lyn Ary Park.
- AKAKRobAnchorage / Alaska •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoJust perfect. Great drinks, appetizers, entrees, and desserts. I’ve only had noodles and not the steaks, but I watched them getting grilled and they looked perfect. I wish I could remember the name of the cocktail, but it was one of their smoke infused drinks. Normally I find that a forgettable gimmick, but the smoke remained on the nose and made the drink better. I got their variation on cacio e Pepe. With scallops and an egg. Something about a perfect egg or scallop really thrills me and these were legitimately perfect: sear, temp, and flavor. Service is perfect: knowledgeable, adaptive, and timely. Had a little wait, but that was on us deciding to sit at the kitchen bar instead of our reserved table. Asked staff about drinks, wine pairings, and what we would like and the staff were right there with good questions and comments to food and drink that that related to our desires. Our bill which wasn’t split properly-but that was on us. Staff made the corrections immediately. Genuine 5⭐️ rating.More infoWhisky & RamenPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Anchorage•4.8
- MBMikeB1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had reservations and we were seated immediately upon arrival. Everything on the menu looked delicious but we both settled on the Cheeks with a couple of salads. The food was so delicious it was almost embarrassing to enjoy it. My out of town guest was surprised and amazed at the food selection and said he can’t wait to visit Kinleys again. If you’re using Kinleys as overflow parking to the pizza place next door, you don’t know what you’re missing. This is such a wonderful restaurant with upscale food, upscale dining experience, without the pretentious pricing. The wait staff were all exceptionally attentive and every detail was specially crafted from beginning to end. What a great dining experience!More infoKinley's Restaurant and BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Anchorage•4.8
- RBRoyBAnchorage / Alaska •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe service was excellent. The food was cooked to perfection but the blackened prime rib was not just blackened but heavily spiced with hot red pepper- not at all what I expected for blackened prime rib. We thought the wait time for our entree was somewhat long. My margarita was tasty but very small and mostly ice. In general I was pleased with the meal and service and would recommend the restaurant to friends.More infoHaute Quarter GrillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Anchorage•4.8
- BVBethVLas Vegas •14 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023Food and service were good. I don’t like that everything is ala carte. Prices extre￼mely expensive. It was a nice evening but not somewhere I would go on a regular basis.More infoSullivan's Steakhouse - AnchoragePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Anchorage•4
- SRStephanieRvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Ericka was our server. She was amazing. The was amazing Awesome first dining of the New Year!More infoSimon & Seafort'sPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Anchorage•4.1
Home to more than 40 percent of Alaska's population, Anchorage is a large coastal city with an abundance of parks, gardens, recreational facilities, and wildlife refuges. "Fresh" is the word that typically comes to mind when describing the city's dining selections. Seafood is the iconic food here, including the salmon, snow crab, shrimp, and mussels that come from the adjacent pristine waters. Although halibut tacos and reindeer sausage are local favorites, you'll have no problem finding steak covered with peppercorn sauce or equally appealing Japanese, Greek, Italian, French, and Asian specialties. Restaurants in Anchorage range from trendy cafes with award-winning java and down-to-earth eateries with pizza, pasta, and salads to steakhouses and elegant establishments with specialty beers and a 10,000-bottle wine cellar.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Anchorage is 49th State Brewing Company Anchorage
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Anchorage/Midtown
- Alaska Native Heritage Cent
- Out North Contemporary Art House
- Comfort Inn Ship Creek Anchorage
- Jewel Lake Park
- Dena Ina Civic Convention Center
- Hampton Inn Anchorage
- Crowne Plaza Anchorage-Midtown
- Gladys Wood Park
- Sitka Street Park
- Hillside Park
- Forsythe Park
- Inlet Tower Hotel & Suites
- The Alaska Zoo
- The Lakefront Anchorage
- Public Lands Information Center
- Aspen Suites Hotel Anchorage
- Captain Cook State Recreation Area
- Portage Glacier