Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Nestled within its suburban surroundings, Bazille is located at The Alderwood Mall inside Nordstrom on the 2nd floor. Join us in our vibrant Bazille restaurant and try our signature Crab Bisque, Cilantro Lime Shrimp Salad, Bistro Club Sandwich, or Bazille Burger. Be sure to save room for our White Chocolate Bread Pudding! Seating for large parties available in the dining room or join us at our beautiful new full bar. Free parking available on-site. Join us for Brunch on weekends.
We are open for dine-in service and to-go orders with Curbside Pickup. Call (425) 329-2108 to place your order.
Takeout From The Keg
If you'd rather enjoy around your own table, you can also place an order for takeout online and pickup curbside. Visit our website, or copy and paste this link: www.kegsteakhouse.com/en/takeout.
- OTOpenTable DinerMinneapolis - St. Paul •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoCelebrated our anniversary here and it was so good we will probably return next year.More infoFogo de Chao - LynnwoodPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Lynnwood•4.1
- JJoyousSeattle / Eastern Washington •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoSecond time dining here. Food is very good and atmosphere is delightful. We ate outside and the server turned the fire pit up to keep us warm. Although we had reservations and there were open tables, we still had to wait. This also happened with the first reservation as well. I would suggest seating guests as soon as they arrive when tables are open rather than waiting 10 minutes. Will still go back as this is a nice place with good food.More infoFIVE Restaurant BistroPrice: Moderate• Northwest• Edmonds•4.8
- SHScottH1 review5.0Dined on Aug 25, 2023Experiencing dinner at Anthony's and receiving VIP treatment was incredibly gratifying. Greyson, our exceptional server/manager, flawlessly executed his responsibilities with top-notch customer service. His profound understanding of the menu translated into spot-on recommendations for everyone in our group. Greyson truly epitomized the pinnacle of customer service. He adeptly managed the unique requirements of one of our guests. While we're disheartened by the impending closure of Anthony's at the mall, we're elated to hear that your exceptional restaurants will continue to thrive, serving some of the world's finest, freshly caught wild fish. Many thanks.More infoAnthony's Seafood Grill - LynnwoodPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Lynnwood•4.1
- Lleebug1 review5.0Dined on Aug 22, 2023Always look forward to dining there. Only once disappointed in the salmon, but, that was once other than that it is always delicious.More infoBazille - Nordstrom Alderwood MallPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Lynnwood•4.6
- GGinstervipSeattle / Eastern Washington •58 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food is excellent - the filet mignon was done to perfection; the cauliflower mash was an excellent alternative to mashed potatoes, and the side of vegetables was unusually good too in that it wasn’t just a token nod to vegetables (i.e. boiled broccoli) as is often the case with vegetable sides. Instead it was a variety of vegetables cooked al dente. The chocolate cake with Grand Marnier sauce and the fresh-baked dinner rolls were outstanding. The one food-related criticism - the chickpea-based meat loaf was very tasty but is not suitable as a main dish - it is soft and mushy and might perhaps serve as a side dish. The service was flawless even though it was an exceptionally busy night (i.e. the evening of New Years Day) and although it was crowded in the waiting area, we didn’t have to wait long for our reservation. All in all it was a very positive experience.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - LynnwoodPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Lynnwood•4.7
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Lynnwood is a blossoming city just north of Seattle. It features incredible steakhouses that serve prime rib, sirloin, and porterhouse steaks. Diners looking for upscale places to eat will be pleased by the soothing atmosphere at these eateries. Cooked on flat-iron grills, the meat is tender and delicious. Indian food is another highlight in Lynwood. There are many diners that have served these and other Asian foods for decades in the area. As a city that has seen a large immigrant population, it is easy to find small, authentic cookeries featuring foods from other countries. Delicious new flavors are waiting around every corner in this Seattle suburb.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 24, 2023 there are 9 restaurants in Lynnwood. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Brazilian, Steakhouse, American, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Lynnwood who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Lynnwood either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Park Hills Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Seattle - North/Lynnwood
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle/Lynnwood
- Extended Stay America - Seattle - Lynnwood
- Lynnwood Square
- Lake Stevens Marketplace Shopping Center
- James Village Shopping Center
- La Quinta Inn Lynnwood
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lynnwood
- Hotel International
- Lynnwood Shopping Center
- Best Western Alderwood
- Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle North/Lynnwood
- Residence Inn Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett
- Alderwood Mall
- Courtyard Seattle North / Lynnwood Everett
- Kings Suites