Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Peace Hill Farm, owned by writer and historian Susan Wise Bauer, is a hundred-acre family farm that raises rare Leicester Longwool sheep, Angora goats, ducks, and chickens.
Our Afternoon Tea & Light Lunch offers you soup, finger sandwiches, sweets, scones, and pastries--plus tea or coffee, of course, along with a full wine list. Linger as long as you like, looking out over working farmland and sheep pastures; add a farm tour with our compliments; eat indoors or out (in nice weather, under the trees; in colder months, in front of the fireplace). Stay as long as you like, breathe deep, and enjoy.
Afterwards, browse our farm store! We produce fiber (fleeces, rovings, and beautifully finished yarns) plus lambs, kids, and free-range duck and chicken eggs.
We offer customized farm-to-table dinners--ask for details
A fresh take on Indian cuisine.
Modern Indian food, classically authentic flavor.
Extensive wine & bar program made to pair with Indian food.
Whether you’re planning a family dinner, a night out with friends, or a gastronomy treat for out-of-town guests, we believe Cochon on 2nd will become your favorite dining destination.
In addition to a half-acre produce garden and greenhouse on site where lettuces and herbs will be grown, our chef works hard to find local farmers as partners in producing a menu oriented towards fresh and seasonal specialties.
Our wide variety of fresh selections from our unique menu will guarantee that everyone in your party leaves with a smile.
Berret's Seafood Restaurant specializes in fresh regional seafood-shrimp, blue crab, scallops, oysters, and tuna. Also offering steaks, chicken, and vegetarian selections. Full beverage service, micro brews, and wines. Voted by Tidewater locals as the best seafood restaurant for over 30 years.
RESERVATIONS ARE FOR INSIDE DINING ONLY, outside dining is first-come, first serve.
Whether you are having a romantic evening for two or a business dinner, Opus 9 is sure to surpass your highest expectations. Why not join us tonight?
We offer a magnificent selection of the finest authentic Italian dishes. We do not take short cuts. All of our dishes are made to order, which means that you can expect to have a dish where the ingredients and sauces are prepared and made on site after you place your order.
We offer more than spaghetti and meatballs. So do not be afraid to explore beyond your ordinary pallet. Have a glance at our menu and photo gallery (currently under construction) to see what tempts you.
Waypoint is located in Williamsburg’s Quarterpath Crossing at the intersection of Kingsmill and Route 199, next to the Harris Teeter. The interior décor is polished casual, featuring original works from regional artists – highlighting the Tidewater influence.
- BButtonsVirginia •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWonderfully relaxing evening at Le Yaca, an all time favorite in Williamsburg. Tasty fresh green salad topped with light dressing and red grapes to begin, accompanied by warm bread and an Oregon Pinot Noir. Dinner was regional crab cakes— no filler and succulent lobster tail and beef tenderloin. Dessert—the best— not too sweet—creme brûlée and light apple pastry with a touch of drizzled caramel. Not a salad person—start with the leek potato soup. Fine dining at its best!More infoLe YacaPrice: Expensive• French• Williamsburg•4.9
- KKK2KirbyVirginia •14 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoChristiana Campbells is one of the best restaurants to enjoy a dinner with loved ones. This was the second time my wife and I celebrated our anniversary here and it was worth it. The food was absolutely amazing, the servers did an incredible job very polite and professional. Plus really enjoyed the entertainment singing songs dating back 500 years. Thank you to Christiana Campbells chefs and staff for an excellent meal and celebration night. Looking forward to coming back again.More infoChristiana Campbell's TavernPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Colonial Williamsburg•4.7
- CBCelimeneBoxWashington, D.C. Area •16 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023Another exceptional meal at Amiraj. I find the Nashik Indian white (chenin blanc) to be a delicious complement to fish or vegetable entrees. The garlic naan is outstanding as is the regular naan. There are so many selections on the menu that there will be something for everyone. The staff will happily adjust the spice level to suit patrons’ taste. A gem in the ‘burg and a very pretty, comfortable setting to enjoy great food and service.More infoAmiraj - Modern Indian KitchenPrice: Moderate• Indian• Williamsburg•5
- DWDW34vipChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food and wonderful server. The bread is phenomenal, as was the red, white, and blue plate. Will returnMore infoBerret's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Williamsburg•4.7
- ABAngelaBVirginia •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Consistently a good meal, service and atmosphere.More infoOpus 9 SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Williamsburg•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Williamsburg sweeps its visitors to another time with its cobblestone streets, Colonial-era taverns and village-style shopping. Consider it an invitation to taste America’s heritage with authentic Virginia ham, buttermilk biscuits, peanut soup, local wine and cheeses and Chesapeake Bay seafood. Filet mignon topped with jumbo lump crabmeat, roasted tomato and crab bisque and sautéed lump crab cakes celebrate the Bay. While Williamsburg, the largest of the American colonies, was Virginia’s capital and political center throughout the 1700s, don’t let all of that American history fool you. Williamsburg shows off its international side with pork schnitzel, shepherd’s pie, Flemish beef stew and house-made pasta with artichoke hearts. French flair is found in dishes like veal scaloppini, pan-seared sea scallops and grilled lamb with lentils and heirloom tomatoes. Four-course lunch menu, anyone?
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Williamsburg is Amiraj - Modern Indian Kitchen
- Greensprings Vacation Resort By Diamond Resorts
- Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Williamsburg
- Mid County Park
- Wyndham Garden Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area
- Village Shops At Kingsmill Shopping Center
- Chippokes Plantation State Park
- Wedmore Place
- Courtyard Williamsburg - Busch Gardens
- Go Karts Plus
- Country Inn and Suites Williamsburg
- Patriots Inn
- Colonial Harbor Marina
- William And Mary College
- The Courthouse
- Tradition Golf Club At Kiskiack
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Central
- Jamestown Settlement
- Wetherburn's Tavern
- Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony