Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Maya Bistro is a family-owned restaurant in Arlington, VA. in Maya Bistro our delicious meals can be anything from a simple snack to an elaborate multi-course meal celebrates good food, hospitality and the heart of Turkey.
It is an upscale-casual dining experience that celebrates the rich diversity of Turkish & Mediterranean food and culture through a blend of classic and contemporary menu offerings and superb hospitality.
With the 35 years of experience in a variety of cuisines, our family draws on a deep knowledge of classic and contemporary Turkish & Mediterranean cooking as well as the many regional influences on Turkish & Mediterranean cuisine.
Entrance located below Open Road on Lynn St.
Salt Is Now Open Monday-Saturday at 5 pm!
Happy Hour | Monday-Saturday | Open – 7 pm
Half Off Bottled Wine | Salt Tuesdays | Open – 10 pm
Date Night | Monday | Open – 10 pm
Fresh Doner Kebab made every day. If you like spicy try ADANA kebab. iskender kebab
Our Spicy Pork Wontons won Arlington's Best Appetizer.
Our Sauce Bar is available nightly for those who like to create their dipping sauces.
We are conveniently located near VA Square Metro Station and a 5-minute walk from Clarendon Area.
Outside seating available.
From the culinary team that brought you Chez Billy Sud & Parc de Ville, comes a new cafe in the heart of Arlington, VA.
Featuring regional French inspired cuisine by chef Brendan L’Etoile, Cafe Colline is the perfect place for leisurely lunches, first dates, or just a wonderful evening of delicious food and drinks.
Now with our curbside takeaway service, you can enjoy Paris without stepping on a plane
Meet at Santé for fresh, global flavors of the western and eastern coastline regions. Enjoy bites, shareables, mains, and a curated drink menu of craft beer, wine, and cocktails.
Whether you’re a local or a visitor, sip in the scene and savor the moment at our welcoming bar, fireside lounge, or spacious dining room. Gather all day and experience delectable Mediterranean-influenced dishes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
An expression often used to toast health and happiness amongst company, Santé represents this sentiment and effortlessly transports the ease and elegance of the Mediterranean to the vibrant National Landing neighborhood.
We have updated our operations in accordance with all government guidelines to put your health and safety first.
To maintain a safe environment for you and Gyu-Kaku staff, we ask that all guests understand and adhere to the following:
- Masks are recommended
- There may be limits on party sizes.
- We are serving a limited menu. Not all Grand Menu items will be available during our immediate reopening.
- We only accept payment via credit or debit card. Cash payments respectfully declined.
- OTOpenTable DinerAlabama •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Filomena’s is a DC must! We visit here every time we’re in town. Incredible food, service and atmosphere. Highly recommendMore infoFilomena RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Georgetown•4.8
- JDJohnDvipWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It feels like we were the last people in Arlington to go to Ruthie's and it was worth the wait. Simple foods - hanger steak, scallops, brussels sprouts, even the deviled eggs - were like nothing I had ever tasted. Just fantastic.More infoRuthie's All-DayPrice: Moderate• American• Arlington•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I’ve always had good experiences at this restaurant. Food is good and consistent. The service is always prompt, friendly, and professionalMore infoOld Ebbitt GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown•4.7
- NNicoleNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were celebrating and hosting friends from out of town and brought them to Founding Farmers for the great food and ambience. It truly exceeded expectations. It was a busy day at the restaurant (new year's day around brunch), but every single staff member we interacted with was so deeply kind and present with us. We had someone with allergies with us and the whole kitchen and pastry team looked out to care for them. Major shoutout to our server Randy (Randi?) and manager Josue who were both spectacular. And, as always, all of the food was out of this world. We will be back and we will recommend to others. Thanks for getting our new year off to a great start!More infoFounding Farmers - DCPrice: Moderate• American• Foggy Bottom•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The waiter did not tell us proper prices for buffet we was charged 50 dollars for orange juice . In addition she barely attended to our needs we had to find her numerous of times .More infoFarmers Fishers Bakers - DCPrice: Moderate• American• Georgetown•4.1
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. On the North End, a neighborhood with a deep-rooted Italian connection, ring in just about anything with decadent lobster agnolotti in a 19th-century row house. For a gathering with friends, head to the Back Bay, where an acclaimed chef serves up bountiful seafood platters, piled high with local oysters. If it’s a more intimate milestone you’re marking, grab a reservation at an elegant omakase spot in Chinatown. Book a table at one of these top 12 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
After you've seen all the monuments, your palate deserves a whirlwind culture tour too. Arlington is a short Metro hop away from the National Mall. It's home to everything from Greek dining that draws inspiration from Spanish tapas-style plating to restaurants where you can build your own burritos. Of course, areas like the Fashion Centre at Pentagon City and Pentagon Row are the places to be if you want the full upscale experience, but you're never out of walking distance from some of the D.C. area's famous freshly-cooked Ethiopian injera or Vietnamese pho. If you're worried about overdoing it, just remember that D.C. has the nation's highest number of vegan eateries per capita and features tons of vegetarian options.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Arlington is Urban Tandoor
- Sheraton Pentagon City
- Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington Ballston
- Windy Run Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Shirlington
- Roberts Park
- Lady Bird Johnson Memorial Park
- Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport
- The Westin Crystal City
- Shirlington Shopping Center
- Canadian Cross of Sacrifice
- Tomb of The Unknowns
- Hilton Garden Inn Arlington/Courthouse Plaza
- Falls Church Park
- Bon Air Park
- The Ritz Carlton, Pentagon City
- Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport
- Luxury Apartments steps away from the Pentagon City Metro Station
- The Westin Arlington Gateway
- Powhatan Hills Park
- Pentagon Metro Station