Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
When you eat at Ciccio, you will gracefully taste his carefully crafted choices of ingredients. He is consistently raising the bar with innovated twists on all of his dishes.
Our mission is to have a place with not just extraordinary food, but also one that will make you feel at home, offering the highest standards in quality and service. From the logo to the silverware, every single detail was thought out and it has a why behind it. Talking about our logo, we don’t call it just a logo; we wanted it to tell a story and that’s exactly how it turned out. As simple as it looks, it tells our story.
The word “Ciccio” [pronounced CH EE – ch oh] means “sweetheart/an affectionate way of calling someone you love” in Italian, and that is exactly how he and his family feel about this place and what it represents to them.
A service charge of 20% will be added to parties of 6 or more.
Come to Italy without leaving DFW. Located lakeside in picturesque Adriatica Village, we feature a classic Italian menu that is not region specific but rather explores the whole of Italy. From classic antipasti such as calamari and burrata, scratch made pastas, and delicious entrees including Tagliatelle Bolognese, Chicken Picatta, Spaghetti Cacio e Pepe and more. We also offer gluten free pastas. We proudly offer a mainly Italian wine list and also a full bar with signature Italian inspired cocktails. Pane Nostro provides a charming, authentic Italian dining experience with beautiful surroundings inside and out. Eat, drink and enjoy. We take great pride in family traditions and are pleased to serve you fine Italian cuisine from our time-honored recipes.
We look forward to welcoming you soon
Ci vediamo presto!
- MQMaryQDallas - Fort Worth •6 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoWait staff was very nice. Didn’t like the table we were at back in a corner by the bar, too dark and chairs very uncomfortable .More infoCiccio TrattoriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• McKinney•4.6
- KkelleybSouth Carolina •5 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe celebrated our 40th with friends and it was a 5 star evening. None of us had ever been to Bob's and we were all very impressed. Filets were perfect, that giant carrot is amazing, and potatoes - sweet, smashed, baked - were delicious. Jenny was one of the best servers we've ever had, anywhere, and made the evening fun and special.More infoBob's Steak & Chop House - McKinneyPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• McKinney•4.6
- LSLisaSvipDallas - Fort Worth •5 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023Nice staff, food was ok, brussel sprouts had no flavor, not very busyMore infoSugarbacon Proper KitchenPrice: Moderate• American• McKinney•4.2
- SCShelleyCDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023This was the first time we sat outside and it was very nice! I had the seafood risotto with sea bass, scallops, and shrimp. Portion was just right. My husband loved the spaghetti bolognese.More infoUrban grill and wine bar McKinneyPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• McKinney•4.7
- IMIvanMDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The staff was very attentive and the food was excellent!!More infoLayeredPrice: Moderate• Breakfast• McKinney•4.7
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Dallas is all about its restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Texas’s cultural hub. Whether you’re celebrating an accomplishment, anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, the city’s quaint hideouts and sprawling steakhouses turn any meal into a special occasion. This list offers every kind of “special.” There are steaks and skyline views for milestone birthdays. For a more unique celebration, cook your own food on a private grill at a Japanese spot in Deep Ellum. Or toast your special someone at a charming wine bistro in Lower Greenville, plucked straight from the streets of Paris. Dallas’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought after destinations—so book your table at one of these 13 places now.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
McKinney manages to fuse big-city amenities with small-town kindness, making it a must-visit destination for business and leisure alike. As you'd expect, mouthwatering Texas-style barbecue is available in abundance from both locally owned and national establishments. Similarly, seafood and Tex-Mex eateries impress with their authentic and great-tasting offerings. But where McKinney really manages to set itself apart is in the area of Cajun cuisine. Authentic Cajun restaurants offer fantastic meals, from seafood gumbo to a fried oyster po'boy sandwich. These diverse options come together to create a phenomenal restaurant scene that’s worth a taste. McKinney visitors should make an effort to try any barbecue variation and authentic, spicy jambalaya!
Frequently asked questions
- Caddo Park
- The Grand Hotel
- Myers Park And Event Center
- Elm Creek Park
- Value Place McKinney/Dallas
- Twin Groves Park
- Mckinney Independent School District Stadium
- Americas Best Value Inn McKinney
- Quality Inn Mckinney
- Collin County Farm Museum
- Chestnut Square Historic Village
- Pecan Grove Memorial Cemetery
- Regency Inn and Suites McKinney
- Timberline Cove
- Finch Park
- Lions Stadium
- Lakeland Park
- Panther Stadium
- Super 8 McKinney/Plano Area
- Erwin Municipal Park