Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
March 20, 2008
Chef Angelo Romano’s Paradiso restaurant exemplifies excellence. I initially felt a sense of hospitality on the phone when making a reservation; that hospitality was reinforced throughout the evening by the genuine warmth and confidence of the chef and staff. They are on top of their game and it shows.
The menu is a superlative exploration of the chef's Italian Riviera background. It relies heavily on locally caught seafood and light (almost simplistic) compositions that skillfully accent the flavors of the high quality ingredients…
Paradiso absolutely earned its stars. Not because of the meticulously clean and organized restaurant, nor the expert service, or even the amazing food and drink.
It is because all these aspects meshed together seamlessly, effortlessly and impeccably. Whereas some restaurants try to impress, Paradiso is simply impressive
Check out our new location, BENNY'S ON THE BEACH - OCEANWALK just steps away! Reserve your table now for the holidays!
- EOElaineOvipWest Palm Beach •68 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoTried their excellent Flavor of Palm Beach menu. A good value for very good food. Drink prices were a tad high and the noise level was too loud to enjoy conversation at our table. There was a musician, but no one could hear him and it seemed superfluous. But I would definitely go back when the patio is open! (It was raining the night we went🥲)More infoRavishPrice: Moderate• American• Lantana•4.7
- BBrettWest Palm Beach •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat service and an amazing view. It was nice to try this location, the pier location is great as well but is a little busier. We went for brunch on a Saturday and it was peaceful, relaxing, and the food was delicious. I will say I think the value could be a little better for what you get, but I was happy with the smoked salmon Benedict and the amazing view.More infoBenny's on the Beach - OceanwalkPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Lake Worth•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerWest Palm Beach •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023Paradiso was excellent, as usual. We went as a birthday event and weren’t disappointed. The nightly specials were detailed by Nicolo, wine choices by Mario, and just great and warm service. You will not be disappointed at Paradiso.More infoParadisoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Lake Worth•4.8
- CCaroleAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service was excellent. We were seated within 3 minutes of arrivingMore infoBenny's On The Beach - PierPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Lake Worth•4.5
- SDStefanieDvipToronto / Ontario •24 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent quality, selection and beautifully displayed buffet, everything was delicious! Service from all staff was outstanding starting from Vincent (who we remember from Cafe Boulud), who greeted us as we arrived, to our table server (can’t recall his name but he is a young gentleman native to Palm Beach) and all the staff were very courteous and welcoming.More infoFlorie's by Mauro ColagrecoPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Palm Beach•4.6
Discover Lake Worth
Nestled alongside the Atlantic Ocean, Lake Worth is a diverse and vibrant community in the middle of a growth spurt. Developments with coffee houses and boutiques have sprung up all over the downtown area. The outskirts of town offer a melting pot of cultures with pockets of various groups and distinct food options. Hawaiian pizza and classic pepperoni pies with slices of smoked provolone cheese are on offer in town. Chinese is a refreshing choice in this area with dishes like dim sum and Peking duck. Cannelloni with butternut squash and tiramisu are just some of the authentic Italian choices diners will find in Lake Worth.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Lake Worth is Red Crab - Lake Worth
- Colonial Village Motel
- Sunset Ridge Park
- Eamon James Apartments & Suites
- Atlantis Country Club
- Palm Beach Institute of Contemporary Art
- Lago Motor Inn
- Palm Beach Pines State Recreation Area
- Lago Mar Motel and Apartments
- Capri Apartments
- Findley State Park
- Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa, a Kimpton Hotel
- New Sun Gate Motel
- Palm Beach Waterfront Suites
- Palm Beach National Golf Course
- La Playa Golf Club
- R C Kreusler Park
- Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
- Cholee Park
- Mango Inn Bed and Breakfast
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Palm Beach