- SOSONIALNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agogreat food as always and the service was also great.More infoTrattoria RomanaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Boca Raton•4.8
- RBRobertB1 review5.0Dined on Aug 25, 2023I did not like the house salad everything else was excellent. Prices just a tad high but not too badMore infoLe BistroPrice: Moderate• French American• Pompano Beach•4.5
- LWLarryWvipNew Orleans / Louisiana •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our waiter George was very good with lots of humor. The sauces were excellent and the soufflé was excellent. It was a wonderful experience and everyone at our table was very happy with their meal.More infoLa Nouvelle MaisonPrice: Very Expensive• French• Boca Raton•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fabulous !! Food incredible !! Servjce great !More infoChops Lobster Bar - Boca RatonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Boca Raton•4.6
- JRJackieRvipKey West / Florida Keys •25 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Celebrated New Year’s Day with a delicious brunch. Tried the Italian Job for the first time and it was delicious. Others had avocado toast and salmon toast, everything was delicious. Efficient and friendly service and special request on egg preparation was kindly granted by the chef. Ended our meal as we always do with a delicious affogato!More infoLouie Bossi Ristorante-Boca RatonPrice: Expensive• Italian• Boca Raton•4.3
Discover Lighthouse Point
With 18 miles of waterways in a city that sees itself as informally affluent, Lighthouse Point is a Florida gem with no fear of extreme expansion and stampedes of tourists (1). Dining experiences in Lighthouse Point can be as informal or affluent as the residents themselves; venues range from charming mom and pop diners and hole-in-the-wall cafes to fine wine bars and contemporary American grilles. Seafood can be elevated, with exquisite specialty sushi bars, or casually eaten in fish and chips shacks right on the ocean. International fare include French bistros with delicate cheese boards, Brazilian steakhouses serving picanha and pork ribs, and modern Japanese-Thai palaces with professional presentation of lobster and a memorable ambiance (2).