West Dallas Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in West Dallas
New restaurants to OpenTable in West Dallas
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in West Dallas
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Derby is located inside The Shop - a state-of-the-art facility for car and motorcycle enthusiasts to indulge all aspects of their passion. Chef Gregory Dishman welcomes you to Derby restaurant and creates elevated comfort food with a southern influence, classic technique, and modern interpretation.
Local beers, hand-crafted cocktails, and a curated list selection of high-end spirits. Open to the public for lunch, happy hour, dinner, and weekend brunch in Central Dallas.
Our jazz-inspired design translates our belief to provide a warm, free, and inviting atmosphere for all. We offer a unique jazz brunch on Saturday or Sunday with live music.
Outdoor dining in West Dallas
See what locals rave about in West Dallas
- JZJessicaZ1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoCelebrated my daughters 18th Birthday, beautiful atmosphere, great food and service!More infoLexy's$$$$• Contemporary American• West Dallas•4.2
- GgmaciasDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoOverall, a wonderful experience. A little disorganized upon arrival, perhaps due to a shift change, but the host team pulled up our reservation and sat us promptly. The food was as expected, with the exception of the guacamole which did not taste fresh. Jorge did an amazing job as our waiter. I took my parents here for their anniversary and it was their first time visiting the restaurant. My dad is a tough person to please, yet he came out enjoying his experience! He especially enjoyed the nitrogen-chilled margarita Thanks to Jorge for making our visit worthwhile!More infoBeto and Son$$$$• Mexican• Trinity Groves•4.7
- HSHerlingS1 review5.0Dined on May 24, 2023The place is beautiful , our server was Manuel ,he was amazing , llmake us feel at home and give us just the perfect attention, it was our 2 years anniversary and he gave us 2 complimentary wine glasses ,so sweet of him , food is delicious , great price compared to other places with the same quality and the food really worth every penny .More infoSaint Rocco's at Trinity Groves$$$$• Italian• Trinity Groves•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review4.0Dined on May 20, 2023Food is good. However, the music is way too loud. Can’t converse with your company.More infoSum Dang Good Chinese$$$$• Chinese• Trinity Groves•3.5
- JCJCH303Dallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The best staff, menu, & service for brunch as well as daily service.More infoSoirée Coffee Bar$$$$• Café• West Dallas•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in West Dallas
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in West Dallas
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Dallas
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
The Best Pizza in Dallas
THE 10 Best Pizza Places in West Dallas includes the best pizza places and restaurants serving giant pizzas, thin crust. Search best pizza nearby.
The Best Steakhouse Restaurants in Dallas
THE 10 Best Steakhouses in West Dallas. Discover the best Steakhouse restaurant near you on OpenTable and search by location and more.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Dallas is all about its restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Texas’s cultural hub. Whether you’re celebrating an accomplishment, anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, the city’s quaint hideouts and sprawling steakhouses turn any meal into a special occasion. This list offers every kind of “special.” There are steaks and skyline views for milestone birthdays. For a more unique celebration, cook your own food on a private grill at a Japanese spot in Deep Ellum. Or toast your special someone at a charming wine bistro in Lower Greenville, plucked straight from the streets of Paris. Dallas’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought after destinations—so book your table at one of these 13 places now.
Dallas’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nearly two years into the pandemic, Dallas boasts a long list of exciting new spots, including a clandestine hotel bar, multiple spins on the traditional steakhouse, an all-day café, and the best new place to grab a margarita. But because the establishments are shiny and new, they’re attracting swarms of Dallasites—so be sure to book your table in advance.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
Bottomless brunch in West Dallas is available at Lexy's, Soirée Coffee Bar and Derby Dallas
The most romantic restaurant in West Dallas is Lexy's
Restaurants in West Dallas with a great view include Lexy's, Soirée Coffee Bar and Temakeria at Trinity Groves
- Motel 6 Dallas - Irving
- Candlewood Suites Dallas/Market Center
- Days Inn Irving
- Dallas Old City Park
- Texas Stadium
- Dallas Heritage Village
- Trinity View Park
- Gilley's Dallas
- Super 8 Dallas Love Field Market Center
- Riverside Hills Golf Club
- Wingate by Wyndham Dallas Love Field
- Exeline Park
- Samuel Beaumont Park
- Ramada - Dallas Love Field
- Sunrise Park
- NYLO Dallas South Side
- Motel 6 Dallas Market Center
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field
- Twin Wells Golf Course