Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reserve a spot at our 8 seat sushi counter that serves up unique hand rolls, sushi, sashimi, and cold tastings. Not sure what to order? Allow the Chef to curate a special omakase experience for you. The forms are endless, just like origami. Source Globally for high quality ingredient.
Located inside Plant Street Market in historic downtown Winter Garden.
Complimentary Self & Valet Parking.
Settle back in our relaxed and elegant wine bar or outside on the patio and enjoy wines by the glass or bottle. Sample our unique selections when you’re stocking your wine cellar. We’ll help you select the best wines for any occasion to enjoy at The Vineyard or at home, always with great service and outstanding prices.
Join us for Happy Hour, live music or anytime for great food and drink under the ambiance of the chandeliers. Call us to reserve our Wine Cellar or ask about party planning too. We welcome you to discover our world at The Vineyard!
We also offer curbside pick up and delivery.
THE VINEYARD WAS VOTED IN THE TOP TEN RESTAURANTS
Our menu offers our specialty, wood fired pizza. Our entrees include locally made pastas and house made desserts and focaccia bread. We also have a nice selection of wines and craft beer.
New! We now carry Ariston olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Purchase by the bottle, $12.99. Bring the bottle back for refills, $10.99. This stuff is amazing, ask for a sample.
Best Restaurant in Orlando -
"With more than 45 years of distinctive culinary experience, I am convinced that success comes down to this: One restaurant, in one location, serving the highest quality cuisine, the best service and a friendly atmosphere in which to enjoy it." - Chris Christini
Dress code: Business Elegant
* Guests ages 6 and above are invited to dine at this establishment.
*Please No Infants. No strollers. No exceptions.
Visit our Website for more Seating Options!
Our Michelin Star-rated 17th-floor rooftop steakhouse at Four Seasons Resort Orlando boasts the best of Spanish-influenced cuisine in a romantic setting like no other. Capa’s diverse offerings range from fresh Florida seafood to incredible small plates and expertly grilled cuts. Capa was named to the Wine Enthusiast magazine list of Best 100 Wine Restaurants in the U.S in 2016. An open kitchen and wood-burning grill allow you to get close to the action, while on the outdoor patio diners enjoy views of the nightly fireworks.
Brunch is now served on Sat & Sun at our Tasting Room.
Recent awards include the Florida Trend Golden Spoon, Orlando Magazine Dining Awards, winning Best Restaurant, Best Kept Secret, Best Wine Pairing Dinner, Most Romantic Rendezvous, & Best Chef's Table. For diners wanting a more casual evening, our Tasting Room serves brunch, small plates, large plates & craft cocktails, and does not require a reservation.
Group dining features dining areas for group sizes 10-60.
Connecting the dots between European innate style and Old World culinary confidence and America's brash sense of freedom, Cafe-Boutique PIANO celebrates their combined spirit of independence, imbuing it with equal parts of sophistication and surprise. We serve dishes that are elevated, shareable, and match the excitement of the already jubilant atmosphere created by PIANO’s visionaries.
The bar serves an extensive list of carefully curated wines from all around the world. With delicious gourmet foods, imported Italian pasta, cheeses and meats, combined with a warm, sociable experience.
PIANO is a cozy spot for a quick breakfast, elegant lunches, relaxed dinners or lazy weekend brunches.
Open for brunch, lunch and dinner.
Important dining information
We have a 15 minute grace period. Please call us if you are running later than 15 minutes after your reservation time.
We may contact you about this reservation, so please ensure your email and phone number are up to date.
A note from the restaurant
Thank you for booking your dining experience with CHICAS. A reminder for reservations - there is a 2 hour limit on all parties, and that time starts at your reservation time. We ask that your bill gets paid 15 minutes prior to the 2-hour limit. Thank you.
Located in Lake Wales, the heart of central Florida, is L’incontro Restaurant, “A Place Where People Gather to Enjoy Classic Italian Food.”
Our family’s interest in Italian cuisine began in the 1960s when my uncle immigrated to the United States. He worked hard to bring other family members to the States to live the American dream. Now, our family includes about 160 people, mostly living in New York and Florida. Four of my uncles are now Italian cuisine chefs or own their own restaurants. Through the years they have cooked for many famous people. Oprah Winfrey, the President of France, and other well-known celebrities have enjoyed their old world-style dishes that showcase the variety and distinct characteristics of Italy’s regional cuisines.
- NMNMillYorkshire •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had a wonderful visit we had our daughter emwith us celebrating her 5th birthday the waiter went beyond to make her visit extra special thank u ☺️ the food was amazing the full place had a good vibe great service and seating on time thanks guys you rockMore infoHard Rock Cafe - OrlandoPrice: Moderate• American• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.4
- LELonnaEvipIndiana •16 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoPlenty of space for our party of 7. Piña Colada was good but wasn’t exactly how I expected it to taste but the Mystic Margarita my daughter got was yummy. Tropical Chicken salad was very good. Our waiter seemed either very busy or preoccupied because it took him a very long time to get our drinks when it wasn’t too busy yet and extremely long to take our order. I think we sat for about 30 minutes before we gave our order but we were there for a reunion so it wasn’t a problem that night to wait longer. I’d go back in the long run. Bathrooms were clean and ambiance was very nice.More infoBahama Breeze - Orlando - Grand NationalPrice: Moderate• Caribbean• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was excellent, truly a hidden gem. Our server Shruti, was great.More infoTabla Indian Restaurant - OrlandoPrice: Moderate• Indian• I Drive / Sand Lake•4
- SSunnyvipAtlanta Metro •20 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is always our favorite place to celebrate during our 3X a year vacation getaways to Orlando. The service is always top notch and the food is always cooked to perfection! Also, the live band performing each evening is a nice entertainment touch.More infoEddie V's - OrlandoPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Doctor Phillips•4.9
- BCBrandonCOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was one of the best we’ve had in a long time at any restaurant. Will surely ask for her in the upcoming visits to the restaurant. Excellent food, atmosphere, service I loved it.More infoTexas de Brazil - OrlandoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Home to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, and a range of water parks, Orlando is world-renowned for its amusement parks, but it also offers great dining. The food culture in the city features an eclectic blend of exotic dishes, Southern fare, and seafood options. One big draw is a proliferation of locally sourced products and farm-to-table offerings that meet the increased demand for sustainability. Many top chefs are creating gourmet dishes in restaurants across Orlando, delighting both novices and sophisticated palates. For those who enjoy good food on the go, Orlando’s food truck fare is also impressive. Stop by a local food truck to enjoy chicken and waffles, Portuguese cuisine, and even sushi.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Orlando is The Imperial Wine Bar & Cafe