Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
As owners, Kenneth Norcutt and Tracy Smith are involved in every aspect of the restaurant. Our travels, extensive background, and passion for food and wine enable us to share our experiences with you in our small community of North Myrtle Beach, SC. We are a small family dedicated to an intimate culinary adventure, a playground for lovers of wine and fine cuisine.
We invite you to Drink, Dine & Discover.
For over twenty-five years, Lovin' Oven Celebrations, Long Island's & Manhattan's premiere caterer, has built their reputation on superb cuisine, elegant locations and refined staff. Their newest venture, the elegant 21 Main Steakhouse, encompasses all these things. Set in the Plantation House at North Beach Plantation in North Myrtle Beach. Gerard Scollan and his brother Matthew have captured the glamor and service of an era gone by - with a modern twist. Gerard Scollan and Matthew Scollan have been in the Catering/Special events business for over twenty-five years.
Martini classic food, spirits and entertainment is North Myrtle Beach’s most unique restaurant and lounge. Entertainment performs nightly and includes pianists to vocalists and blues & jazz guitarists.
We host a fabulous happy hour each day from 4 to 7 in our lounge. Several small plates are offered under $10 that are perfect for sharing. We feature great drink specials and have a “martini of the day”.
Our menu is creatively classic, highlighting our area's local seafood as well as fresh steaks and pasta dishes. Daily specials and homemade soups are prepared from scratch daily for your enjoyment.
With two unique floors, First floor- upscale Mexican restaurant and Second floor- casual open air Cantina, there is something for all!
Above the restaurant, find a new event space with high ceilings, exposed wood beams, and floor to ceiling retractable windows with ocean views and an upper balcony for outdoor weddings, receptions, and events overlooking the new pool.
Walk-in guests are always welcome!
- TCTomC1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoA great evening of fine food, delightful ambiance and excellent service. A nice evening like that doesn't come cheap, but for that special occasion, we made the right choice. The food was delicious, our table overlooking the waterway was very inviting and our server, Dallas, performed his duties very well.More infoGreg Norman Australian GrillePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• North Myrtle Beach•4.6
- SStash103South Carolina •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur cousin said it was the best prime rib he has ever had. Have been going here for years and never had a bad experience. The French Onion and Clam Chowder soups are excellent as well as thr Capresse salad. Live music while dining is an added plus.More infoMartiniPrice: Moderate• Steak• North Myrtle Beach•4.8
- RGRussGPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •12 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoEaten here a few times and it’s always great. Our first visit the owner introduced himself to us and was so welcoming. Our server last night was so accommodating and we had a larger party.More infoRoca Roja CantinaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Mexican• North Myrtle Beach•4.2
- EEricvipNew York / Tri-State Area •615 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Another fantastic dining adventure at 21M. We started with a shrimp cocktail (which were cooked perfectly and colossal,,,OMG). After dining here multiple times in the past we decided to go a new direction for 2023 and ordered the pork osso bucco and chilean sea bass, which were both tender and mouth-watering. Always a 5 star dinner with fantastic people like Autumn, Marc and Kyle who made our special holiday night out even better with superb friendly service. A must for anyone looking to have that pinnacle dining experience!!More info21 Main at North BeachPrice: Expensive• Steak• North Myrtle Beach•4.8
- JWJamesWSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service was excellent, food was good and music was excellent overall a great experience, would highly recommend the gospel brunchMore infoHouse of Blues Restaurant & Bar - Myrtle BeachPrice: Moderate• American• Myrtle Beach•4.2
The best places to grab a drink in Charleston
Charleston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Charleston’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Charleston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Charleston’s 8 Greatest Restaurants
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Charleston dining right now.
8 romantic restaurants in Charleston for every kind of date
Romance fills Charleston’s cobblestone streets, candlelit verandas, and fiery sunsets. That signature Lowcountry charm also distinguishes the city’s best date-night restaurants. At an oyster bar on King Street, window seats and fried fish baskets take the edge off first-date jitters. For a transportive evening complete with lamb kebabs and anise cocktails, couples hit one of the area’s only Lebanese restaurants. A classic steakhouse in a restored bank makes an elegant backdrop for an unforgettable proposal. There’s a table for every kind of date night in one of the South’s most scenic cities. Read on for a guide to 8 Charleston restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 14 Charleston restaurants
Celebrating is what Charleston does best, and food is practically a religion in the Holy City. Most festive restaurants in this historically complex, cobblestone town serve cuisine that’s heavily influenced by the locale. The past is infused in every bite: vibrant Gullah Geechee culture, kept alive by descendants of West Africans who were brought to America’s southeastern coast as enslaved people, is well-represented in dishes rich with okra, grits, rice, and collards. Seafood—specifically, shellfish—graces practically every menu. Whether your reason for celebrating is a birthday, anniversary, promotion, or simply just because, the city’s thriving restaurant scene has the ideal spot. These are the 14 best restaurants in Charleston to ring in any special occasion.
6 New Restaurants to Book in Charleston This Spring
What defines Southern hospitality more than a steaming communal table of Lowcountry boil or shrimp and grits? While those standbys, fueled by the bounty of the surrounding creeks and rivers, still form the soul of Charleston dining, the Holy City is expanding its culinary universe. These new restaurants, ranging from the city’s only food hall to an Indian fusion restaurant, pay tribute to Charleston’s history while increasing its global appeal.
Discover North Myrtle Beach
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is known for its upscale steakhouses that make excellent options for a business dinner or a date night. You can sit down at a Brazillian steakhouse where the servers slice meat right at your table or savor an aged steak with a glass of red wine. For a more adventurous meal, there's also a fondue bar that serves assorted melted cheeses, broths and chocolate. You can choose from a few more casual venues right by the beach for delicious salads, sandwiches or fried seafood. Enjoy favorites like fried shrimp, hot wings and nachos in North Myrtle Beach's local bars and pubs for plentiful and budget-friendly eats alongside an active nightlife.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in North Myrtle Beach is SeaBlue Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Ocean Creek Resort
- Sea Villas #301
- Seaside Resort
- South Hampton 206-3BR
- Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
- Beach Cove Resort
- Grand Cayman Unit C
- Brighton Tower 1206
- Richmond Park 11-D
- South Hampton 601
- Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort
- Maison Sur Mer 604
- Maison Sur Mer 1802
- Azalea Sands Golf Course
- Emerald Cove 7B
- Windy Hill Dunes 701
- Hawaiian Rumble
- Central Park
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts Towers on the Grove
- Fazio Golf Course