Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our steaks are U.S.D.A. PRIME, (including our Filet Mignon), and are Dry-Aged in House. U.S.D.A. Prime Beef makes up less than 3% of ALL Beef produced in the United States. We offer the Freshest of Seasonal Seafood, including Wild Caught Salmon, Chilean Sea Bass & Lobster. Our Italian Selections are all made in house, from scratch'.
Standards of service and ingredients are of the highest available.
Enjoy over 300 selections from our 2013-2022 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, Wine List.
Enjoy over 115 of the Best Rye and Bourbon Selections, more than 40 of the finest Single Malt Scotches, Craft Beer selections or a hand crafted cocktail at the bar.
Chef Shane Ratliff also creates nightly entree features that will make your mouth water.
Private Dining Room is available for up to 55 persons.
Bistro 90...Truly, 'A Cut Above'.
Our comfortable dining room features warm woods and original art, making it a relaxing respite from the hustle bustle of the world outside. Our attentive and experienced staff provides the perfect ambiance for a casual dinner, special event or business occasion. Our full bar boasts a wide selection of Scotch, Bourbon and Rye whiskeys. Several nights a week, we feature live entertainment from local favorite musicians.
We are a chef driven restaurant with emphasis on fresh local, sustainable products. Our philosophy is simple. We use the best ingredients obtainable to produce the best tasting food possible. We proudly feature Brasstown PRIME beef and the freshest seafood available. We feature a wood fired grill and extensive wine list. Whatever the occasion, from a quiet weeknight dinner to a special private event, let us handle every detail. We will do the work. You sit back and enjoy.
Please contact the restaurant for large parties of 8 or more. Security deposits may be applicable.
Chestnut Hill in Myrtle Beach, SC specializes in regional cuisine served in a friendly atmosphere. A dressy casual spot, it has both a dining room and bar, making it family-friendly but also perfect for meeting friends for a drink and bite to eat.
The menu at Chestnut Hill reflects a commitment to local ingredients with many specialties incorporating the fresh seafood of the region. There are also grilled specialties such as the signature beef medallions, but there are also plenty of vegetarian dishes, as well. The bar menu features finger foods and small plates perfect for pairing up with a drink, but Chestnut Hill also has fresh soups, salads and main courses to choose from each day.
- OTOpenTable DinervipSpringfield / Branson •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe dined there last night for our first time. Sean was an excellent waiter. The ambiance was charming. The bread with walnut pesto was delicious as was the house salad with house dressing—very light and tasty. My grouper over Angel hair pasta was light and flaky with a lemon Chardonnay sauce. My husband had scallops with fra diavalo sauce—just spicy enough. The cannoli for dessert was a perfect ending. We will return.More infoCiao Italian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Myrtle Beach•4.8
- APAmyP1 review5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023Service was amazing, Tim is the guy to have as your server. We had a group of 10 and a 2 year old and he never missed a beat. Super accommodating and went out of his way to make our visit special. Food was wonderful, but Tim made the whole experience for us. Thank you Tim!More infoLandry's Seafood House - Myrtle BeachPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Myrtle Beach•4
- CSCatSvipNew York / Tri-State Area •66 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023Food, service and atmosphere are all exceptional. Our waiter, Polo, was awesome - very knowledgeable, friendly and just an overall nice person. Aspen Grille is one of our “musts” when we visit the Myrtle Beach area. Highly recommend.More infoAspen GrillePrice: Expensive• American• Myrtle Beach•4.8
- MYMaryY1 review5.0Dined on Sep 7, 2023Our service was fantastic the 2 nights that we went. The food was amazing, came out the exact way we ordered it. The mixed drinks were excellent as well.More infoHard Rock Cafe - Myrtle BeachPrice: Moderate• American• Myrtle Beach•4.3
- IizzyGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our waiter was Jessie is the best . We ask for him all the time.More infoNew York Prime Steakhouse - Myrtle BeachPrice: Expensive• Steak• Myrtle Beach•4.8
The best places to grab a drink in Charleston
Charleston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Charleston’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Charleston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Charleston’s 8 Greatest Restaurants
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Charleston dining right now.
8 romantic restaurants in Charleston for every kind of date
Romance fills Charleston’s cobblestone streets, candlelit verandas, and fiery sunsets. That signature Lowcountry charm also distinguishes the city’s best date-night restaurants. At an oyster bar on King Street, window seats and fried fish baskets take the edge off first-date jitters. For a transportive evening complete with lamb kebabs and anise cocktails, couples hit one of the area’s only Lebanese restaurants. A classic steakhouse in a restored bank makes an elegant backdrop for an unforgettable proposal. There’s a table for every kind of date night in one of the South’s most scenic cities. Read on for a guide to 8 Charleston restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 14 Charleston restaurants
Celebrating is what Charleston does best, and food is practically a religion in the Holy City. Most festive restaurants in this historically complex, cobblestone town serve cuisine that’s heavily influenced by the locale. The past is infused in every bite: vibrant Gullah Geechee culture, kept alive by descendants of West Africans who were brought to America’s southeastern coast as enslaved people, is well-represented in dishes rich with okra, grits, rice, and collards. Seafood—specifically, shellfish—graces practically every menu. Whether your reason for celebrating is a birthday, anniversary, promotion, or simply just because, the city’s thriving restaurant scene has the ideal spot. These are the 14 best restaurants in Charleston to ring in any special occasion.
6 New Restaurants to Book in Charleston This Spring
What defines Southern hospitality more than a steaming communal table of Lowcountry boil or shrimp and grits? While those standbys, fueled by the bounty of the surrounding creeks and rivers, still form the soul of Charleston dining, the Holy City is expanding its culinary universe. These new restaurants, ranging from the city’s only food hall to an Indian fusion restaurant, pay tribute to Charleston’s history while increasing its global appeal.
Discover Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach functions as a city and a vacation resort area. This means that culinary icons from across the country have flocked here to showcase their skills. Italian food in the city is particularly established. Cafes in the downtown area have complete Italian entrees in addition to drinks and pastries. Local linguine and other pastas have made national news for their consistency and freshness. Myrtle Beach waffles are also popular among the local crowd. These waffles are grilled on a special burner, which leads to a creamy flavor once fruits and sugars have been injected. In South Carolina, it's not uncommon to have breakfast throughout the day. Myrtle Beach features streets filled with restaurants that compete with each other to develop authentic and savory dishes.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Myrtle Beach is Ruth's Chris Steak House - Myrtle Beach
- Midway Park
- Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel
- The Mermaid Inn
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Myrtle Beach-South Beach
- Waccamaw Factory Shoppes
- Briarcliffe Mall Shopping Center
- Sea Watch Resort
- Value Place Myrtle Beach
- Skywheel Myrtle Beach
- River Oaks Golf Resort
- Rainbow Court Annex Motel
- Bay View Resort Myrtle Beach
- Dunes Golf And Beach Club
- Caribbean Resort Myrtle Beach
- Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort
- Holiday Inn Oceanfront at Surfside Beach
- Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy
- Hilton Garden Inn Myrtle Beach/Coastal Grand Mall
- Ocean Reef Resort
- Arrowhead Country Club