- SJSylviaJ1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoLoved every dish. This is a must try restaurant. Will be returning.More infoNopa - San FranciscoPrice: Expensive• Californian• North Panhandle / USF•4.7
- ALAlisaLLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe Chicken for Two (or 4 really) is superb! The Bread Salad that comes within it is quite addictive and something I've never had anywhere else. A must try for sharing. I'm looking forward to trying some other things on the menu someday soon. Excellent service and ambiance! Come at 3 pm without a reservation if you want a quieter experience. Kitchen is closed from 4-5 but you can still be seated and enjoy drinks and limited menu items before dinner.More infoZuni CafePrice: Expensive• Modern European• Civic Center / Hayes Valley / Van Ness•4.7
- SStuartvipSan Francisco Bay Area •18 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 10, 2023Our favorite date night restaurant in San Francisco. Excellent food and great staffMore infoUva EnotecaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Haight•4.5
- RMRebeccaMSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jul 30, 2023Wonderful! Everything was delicious and the value outstanding. Thank youMore infoIndian OvenPrice: Moderate• Indian• Haight•3.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •2 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 20, 2023We had a delicious lunch, freshly prepared, and the prices are reasonable. The staff was accommodating and hospitable. We were a big party and ordered extra food because we ate everything up! It was that good. Even though we ate lunch here, it would make a great dinner spot and definitely great for a fun date night out.More infoClay Oven on HaightPrice: Moderate• Indian• Haight•4
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Here are Food & Wine’s Best New Chefs and Best Restaurants in the US for 2023
Read on for the magazine’s picks for the best new chefs in the country and readers’ top restaurants in the US.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Hippies flocked to the Haight in the 1960’s, spilling tie-dye onto the lawns of nearby Golden Gate Park. Fifty years later, the vibe has changed but relics of the Summer of Love draws the perennial tourist and an eclectic local population. Tattoo shops and lively jazz clubs cozy up to record shops and vintage clothing boutiques. A colorful combination of taco shops, pizza parlors, and well-designed bars make for a diverse and unpretentious food scene.