- KGKerriGSan Diego •13 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe brought my out of town niece here! She loved it! We all had great food!! Our favorite place!!More infoGravity HeightsPrice: Moderate• American• Sorrento Mesa•4.8
- Hhappydiner75Phoenix / Arizona •18 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoNot only are Richard Blais and his wife Jazmin so sweet and down to Earth but his food lives up to the hype. The Scotch egg…to die for. The drinks were amazing. I had the Lochsy Hill Dragon and a seasonal cocktail…the Miseltoe. Both masterfully made and the service was top notch every time. I also recommend the fish and chips. Those chips are sent from heaven. Thanks for a wonderful night out and amazing food! I’ll be back!!More infoCalifornia EnglishPrice: Expensive• American• Sorrento Mesa•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoMeat quality was amazing and the service was really good. The 2 servers handling the restaurant were both attentive and checked on us often even when the restaurant started to fill up a little more.More infoMo-Mo-Paradise - Mira MesaPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Mira Mesa•4.7
- BLBrienneLSan Diego •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Amazing service and the food was delicious!! They were very flexible with accommodating my large group.More infoBallast Point Brewing CompanyPrice: Moderate• Brewery• La Jolla•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •1 review5.0Dined on Mar 31, 2023Addison was first Michelin star experience, and it was truly delightful. The staff were friendly and accommodating and made me feel like they were proud of their work. That pride was infectious, as they took me on a culinary tour throughout the evening. The food was one masterpiece after another. Not a single component was ever out of place or overlooked. One of the best restaurant experiences of my life, and I highly recommend it to anyone.More infoAddison RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• undefined• Del Mar•4.8
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Mira Mesa
Mira Mesa is primarily a homeowner’s community that's centrally located only 15 minutes away from downtown San Diego and the beaches in La Jolla and Del Mar. Eating well here is never a problem, especially if you crave international cuisine. The neighborhood has a wide array of ethnic restaurants. Stop by one of the local Mexican spots and enjoy a California Burrito filled with thinly sliced strips of seasoned steak, cheddar cheese, guacamole and cut potato wedges. Top it off with some green and red salsa to complete the killer entree. The Islander culture is honored in this area by a variety of rice dishes that are served with marinated pork, beef or fish.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Mira Mesa. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Japanese, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Mira Mesa who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Mira Mesa either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.