Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Situated amidst the awe-inspiring red rocks, Black Sage harmonizes with the surrounding natural beauty. Immerse yourself in the tranquility of the landscape as you savor carefully crafted dishes that use the freshest locally sourced produce, allowing guests to indulge in a symphony of flavors that reflect the changing seasons.
The restaurant's outdoor dining area is truly unmatched, featuring refreshing cooling misters for hot summer evenings and cozy heaters for the chilly months. The chance to dine under the open sky creates a unique ambiance that elevates the pleasure of every delectable bite.
If your surroundings don't clue you in, your first glance at the menu will. Painted Pony is not your standard fare. Contemporary American cuisine evidently doesn't mean just another good steakhouse, and the simply written food descriptions promise something new and intriguing for your palate.
The Painted Pony has perfected the fine art of using fresh ingredients and delicate flavoring. An exceptional wine list, generous portions, attentive service, and reasonable prices will convince you to return to "the Pony" anytime you're in St. George.
The Stage Coach Grille is a Texas-style roadhouse featuring steaks and a variety of made-from-scratch home-cooked American comfort-food specialties. Steaks, Seafood, Pasta, Burgers, Salads, with some Vegan and Vegetarian options. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily.
- OTOpenTable DinerPortland / Oregon •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOutstanding friendly and efficient customer service. The appetizers and entrees were top notch. We were passing through and decided to visit based on reviews. We were not disappointed…an absolute pleasure. We’ll be back when ever in Saint George.More infoPainted PonyPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• St. George•4.8
- F2FoodiesLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe dined at Aragosta for our 42nd wedding anniversary. The food was perfection and Chef Imi was so attentive and made our meal all the more memorable.More infoAragostaPrice: Expensive• European• St. George•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerUtah •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 18, 2023Nonna Ina is a great restaurant with fabulous food.More infoNonna Ina Italian RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• St. George•4.7
- NMNaomiMiaUtah •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The duck tacos were absolutely incredible! We enjoy our visit each time we have gone to Wood Ash Rye.More infoWood Ash RyePrice: Expensive• American• St. George•4.7
- JMJaMe24Utah •1 review4.0Dined on Jun 15, 2017Our steaks were very good! Beautiful view of the valley.More infoCliffside RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• St. George•4.3
Discover Southwest Utah
Southwest Utah is a region of great beauty and excellent cuisine. You may come for awesome attractions like Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park, but you'll want to stay for the food. Start off with a freshly made salad including baby greens, diced apple, jicama, pomegranate, roasted cremini mushrooms and Marcona almonds, all dressed with Utah cider vinaigrette. Gear up for an entrée like chicken breast stuffed with Granny Smith apple, mushrooms and Brie cheese served over a rich cream sauce. As befitting a region favored by lovers of the outdoors, more casual options, like burgers, wraps and pizza, can also be found at local diners and quick-serve restaurants. Don't forget to enjoy a tangy teriyaki chicken burger made to order with avocado peelings, grilled onions and a thickly sliced tomato.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging