Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Terra Kitchen's menu is inspired by Pacific Northwest crops featuring fresh ingredients sourced from local farms, foraged from the region's land as well as SCP Redmond Hotel's very own rooftop garden.
Every dish on the menu at South Bend Bistro is chosen for a specific reason, whether that's to bring a particular taste or texture depends on the offering. Some great options include Sicilian spaghetti, pear and walnut salad, duck breast, lamb shank and nut-crusted sturgeon.
We hope you enjoy - the moments, the views and the ingredients we prepare - all made possible thanks to our farmers and you. Thank you.
Solomon's highlights vibrant offerings from the Pacific Northwest. Premium steaks and seafood are thoughtfully prepared alongside vegetarian creations and decadent desserts. With representations from the finest west coast regions, the extensive wine collection will perfectly accent any meal. We are inspired daily by the stunning sunsets over the Cascades and you will be, too! Solomon's is open Wednesday - Sunday, 5:00 pm - close. Reservations are encouraged.
We will be open Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday from 4:00 to 10:00pm and 4:00 to 11:00pm Friday and Saturday with reservations beginning at 5:00pm nightly. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Under new ownership since 2013, come discover Bend's dining at it's best! The Blacksmith Restaurant serves Distinctive Bold Cuisine in the historic Pierson’s Blacksmith Shop at the corner of Greenwood Avenue and Harriman. The restaurant has made diners nostalgic for the comfort foods of the past with a contemporary spin.
The finest in Northwest raised USDA Prime Steaks and Fresh Wild Seafood are specialties of Brickhouse.
Comfortable booth seating, fully stocked bar and award winning wine list.
Brickhouse Serves you only Hormone Free and Antibiotic Free Food.
Brickhouse Procures only the finest ingredients available including many Organic Products.
The finest in Northwest-raised USDA Prime Steaks and Fresh Wild Seafood are specialties of Brickhouse.
Comfortable booth seating, fully stocked bar, award winning wine list and outdoor dining.
Brickhouse serves you only Hormone Free and Antibiotic Free Food. Brickhouse Procures only the finest Ingredients available including many Organic Products. -
Located in the Firehall building across from the Oxford Hotel.
Reservations suggested for Dinner.
No Reservations for Breakfast, first come/first served.
- OTOpenTable DinervipHawaii •518 reviews5.0Dined todayThis was our second dinner at the Brickhouse while staying in the Bend area. Dinner was wonderful again: steak tartare , osso bucco, short ribs. Everything was delicious. We picked a red blend from the extensive wine list which was also very good. Our server (Maddison) was very friendly, talkative and attentive. We will be back during our next stay in the Bend area.More infoThe Brickhouse - BendPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Bend•4.7
- SmikeSPortland / Oregon •13 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe best ambiance in Bend combined with really good food. Last night we had the Elk and also a great Jager Schnitzel. Prices are fair compared to other high end Bend restaurants. Service always terrific.More infoThe Jackalope GrillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Bend•4.5
- CcherylhPortland / Oregon •14 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe always take out of town guest to Blacksmith. Love the building, Great food and wonderful service. Melt in your mouth filet mignon. Salads and pastas all have add-ons i.e. chicken , ahi, steelhead or shrimp which makes a wonderful meal.More infoThe Blacksmith RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Bend•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerPortland / Oregon •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 21, 2023Really nice overall experience — food was great and the server was friendly and very attentive. Will come back again.More infoRoamPrice: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Bend•4.4
- FPFancyPantsPortland / Oregon •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fun place! Center of the action!More infoDRAKE-Downtown BendPrice: Moderate• American• Bend•4.2
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Lush forest and high desert characterize the landscape of central Oregon where locals and visitors work up an appetite exploring caves, hiking majestic mountains, and fishing. Bend, the largest city in the county, offers new American cuisine with local ingredients, upscale steakhouses, and trendy small plates menus. If you're looking for something more exotic, there's also Mexican cuisine and sushi to tempt you. Families can stop by one of the pizzerias or chain restaurants for dependable American dishes. You'll also find Thai, Indian, and Italian establishments in addition to a handful of breweries to appeal to a range of palates.
Hotel / Lodging