Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
one piece for Your SMILE
KAEDE is the ∼寿司割烹∼ "Sushi-Kappou" restaurant, which is hybrid between Sushi Bar & fine Japanese Bistro. It is a style of Authentic sushi restaurant in Japan.
Owner/Chef Izumi Uehara and Executive sushi chef Shinji Uehara had been working and learning in The Netherlands, Japan and San Francisco, then have cultivated knowledge and technique about sushi and Japanese cuisine.
Please enjoy the harmony of sushi and dishes and atmosphere that is weaved by us with senses
(Sight, Hearing, Smell, Touch and Taste),
beyond that, we aim to produce a warm and comfortable dining experience its feeling like Japan for everybody,
please spend such a fun time with us in "KAEDE".
Please note that due to our small size we only accept reservations for parties of 1-2 guests. We are unable to accommodate walk-in or phone reservations. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your support and patronage.
Our Lavka grocery is open from 11am-9pm daily with counter service ordering from our Lavka cafe and deli available from 11-3. Seating is first come first serve on our upper patio or indoor lounge tables.
We have proudly replaced tipping with a 22% service fee in order to provide a base wage of $25 per hour and free healthcare for all employees. More information is available at kachkapdx.com/wage-equity
For more info about Kachka, and our deli Lavka please visit our website: https://www.kachkapdx.com/about-us
Reservations are for dining only.
A Service Charge of 22% is applied to all checks at Nostrana, providing a professional and equitable wage for all team members.
Nostrana—literally ours—invokes local. Simple food from honest ingredients. Pure, regional, Italian. Opened in 2005, Nostrana is Chef/Owner Cathy Whims’ love letter to Italy. This is a restaurant built on relationships: with our amazing farmers and purveyors, our dedicated staff, and of course with you, our guest.
We hope to offer something timeless and authentic in a beautiful space, the regional specialties of Italy deeply rooted in the Pacific Northwest. We strive to be better every day.
Mi Cava & Cocina is contemporary cuisine inspired from areas South of Mexico to the Pacific Northwest. We will be working with ingredients directly from the source to ensure freshness and sustainability.
- LKLindaKvipSan Francisco Bay Area •59 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe absolutely loved our dinner last evening. We sat at the bar top, and Randy was an excellent server, and so professional and helpful! So they actually made me a special dish because I’m dairy free and I wanted pasta and I’m at the pasta dishes had a tomato sauce. The linguine I got was excellent. We will be back soon.!!More infoNostranaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Southeast Portland•4.7
- KKyleSeattle / Eastern Washington •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood was great with an impressive selection and service was impeccable.More infoLeChonPrice: Moderate• South American• Southwest Portland•4.8
- EMEM1122131 review5.0Dined 6 days agoThe service was amazing and the ambience was so pretty. I loved almost every minute I was there!More infoPortland City GrillPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was great! 10/10! Courtney was great actually love how they all work together as a team!More infoJankenPrice: Very Expensive• Creative Japanese• Pearl District•4.7
- FFoodpornlizvipSan Francisco Bay Area •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Fabulous meal and great orange wine. Well worth the price. We will be back!More infoLaurelhurst MarketPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Northeast Portland•4.7
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Discover SE Portland
A hallmark of the Portland dining experience is the food truck. With over 600 food trucks and a large number of independent restaurants, Portland is an ideal place to sample a huge variety of dining choices. The city shares the reputation with the rest of the Pacific Northwest as a place for local, hand-crafted beer and strong coffee. It is also a pioneer in the farm-to-table dining movement. The southeast quadrant of Portland is primarily residential. At the different gatherings of food trucks along SE Foster Road, you can enjoy burgers, organic ice cream, or a variety of Mexican and South American foods at indoor seating areas. At more conventional establishments, you can find everything from Pan-Asian dishes to Cuban delights.
Frequently asked questions
- Firland Parkway
- Eastport Plaza Shopping Center
- Clarion Hotel Portland Airport
- Walker Stadium
- Kelly Butte Natural Area
- Eastmoreland Golf Course
- Shilo Inn Portland Airport
- Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden
- Ventura City Park
- Sckavone Stadium
- Divsion Center Shopping Center
- Ladds Rose Gardens Circle And Squares
- West Powellhurst City Park
- Lents City Park
- Toe Island City Park
- Portland Traction Trail
- Nordic Motel Portland
- Cascade Brewing Barrel House
- Montavilla City Park
- Holiday Inn Express Portland Airport