Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Offering both a 7-Course and a 10-Course Dinner, both of which are meant to honor the complex history that created these dishes as well as leave a lasting impact on all those who taste this beautiful food and listen to our Stories.
Our last seating takes places at 8:30 PM.
We kindly require all guests to disclose all dietary restrictions and allergies prior to their reservation. We are unable to accommodate allergies to chile, allium, rice or nut-free/seed-free diners.
We also charge an automatic 21% service fee in order to provide our staff a living wage and to allow us to work towards providing benefits.
Additionally, we cannot post our current Menu as our food offerings change daily.
What you see below, is NOT our current menu.
Serving modern takes on traditional Mexican dishes, including our ever-changing Mole del Dia, tostadas de atun, fresh aguachile, and beautiful wines from Mexico. Start or end your meal at our sister bar next door, Comala.
Join us indoors or on our breezy patio that overlooks the North Park Blocks. We welcome reservations as well as walk-ins, Wednesday - Sunday.
Our mission is to spark joy and imagination with every dining experience through fusion cuisine demonstrating that everything is better together. Focused on small plates, hand-crafted cocktails and sharing, Janken provides a nod to the variety of experiences you can have when you dine with us. We embrace a traditional-contemporary blend to create a comfortable upscale dining experience.
The outstanding wine list and knowledgeable staff ensures a perfect wine pairing for any meal, palate, or budget.
With its beautiful dining room, spacious private dining space, relaxed lounge and full bar, Serratto has the perfect table for you!
Welcome to Wilfs...
Located at Union Station, at the foot of the Broadway Bridge. Cozy red wing back chairs provide guests with an intimate escape from the world, 'Mad Men' atmosphere best describes the lounge and it's modern menu of classic house made cocktails, while listening to the best jazz, performed up-close and personal.
Our expert staff and Chef A.G. prepare local and regional dishes with a modern twist. Tableside preparation of our award winning Caesar salad, Steak Diane or fresh local seafood, pasta and local micro brews and house shaken libations.
Catering and event planning for graduations, rehearsal dinners, weddings, holiday and more.
We accept Visa. Mastercard, American Express, cash. 24 hour security on premises. Easy street parking.
We are a small family owned Italian restaurant, which takes pride in serving delectable meals to our guests.
Our outdoor patio is covered.
Due to limited seating we cannot guarantee your reservation will be assigned indoors, and hold your table for more than 10 min past your reservation time. $20 no show fee per person will be charged.
We are a scratch kitchen, all our (vegan) pastas, breads, desserts, sauces, salad dressings are homemade.
Bring a date, friend or colleague and enjoy our elegant ambiance and full array of wines. We have a full bar and while you are here, try one of our yummy cocktails.
Our Mushroom ravioli, the Lamb Pappardelle and Tortellini e pesto are some of our crowd favorites. We take pride in our Neapolitan style wood fired pizzas.
Our menu emphasizes seasonal, approachable tavern fare with inspiration and flavors from around the world.
We offer a full bar with 12 taps and bottles of Oregon craft beers and ciders.
Our wine list features selections from Oregon and Washington.
- BKBusterKvipCalifornia Central Coast •12 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoReally delicious and genuine Southern Food, the biscuits are heavenly. Everything so fresh. Cannot wait to go back!More infoScreen Door - Pearl DistrictPrice: Moderate• Southern• Pearl District•4.7
- JDJohnDChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent overall experience with spectacular service. It was clear that they were a bit overworked the evening we were there, but they prevailed. We never felt as if we weren't the center of attention... in fact, they went above and beyond for the fact that it was our anniversary weekend. I do strongly suggest going for the tasting menu and wine pairing, however I would also suggest that they list what the items of the evening are, as many of them could be against certain peoples palette. Specifically, our evening centered around a melon based dish, olive based appetizers, and a relatively plain dessert. While it was excellent for us, I know several people who really do not care for olives, melons, mushrooms, etc. Knowing ahead of time would be great - but zero complaints from us!More infoArdenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Northwest Portland•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was great! 10/10! Courtney was great actually love how they all work together as a team!More infoJankenPrice: Very Expensive• Creative Japanese• Pearl District•4.7
- MAMaverykACDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food, service and atmosphere. Menu could be improved.More infoMasu SushiPrice: Expensive• Sushi• Downtown•4.8
- IDIronDukevipPortland / Oregon •43 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Michelle was outstanding server. Salmon was enhanced by a buttery sauce. Petrale Sole was to perfection. Green beans and red potatoes excellent. The Bloody Mary on special with the "well vodka" was disappointing > I should have gone with my favorite Tito's vodka. Overall, a favorite restaurant for excellent seafood.More infoJake's Famous CrawfishPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown•4.6
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Discover Pearl District
A triumph of urban renewal in the heart of Downtown Portland, the city's Pearl District was once a run-down warehouse area but is now home to scores of software startups. With so much life breathed into the neighborhood in the past few years, it's no surprise that the Pearl District features some of the best fine dining and most innovative cuisine in the Portland area. The Pearl District's many dining options include new takes on classic Latin American and Mexican food specialties, sustainable and locally sourced organic cuisine worthy of Portland's farm-to-table reputation, and innovative pub cuisine from the neighborhood's many celebrated craft breweries and micropubs. No matter your tastes, you're sure to find a great restaurant or bistro surrounding Jamison Square.