Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Three unique dining rooms, three wine cellars, and live music.
Like all of the other CRG Stone Creek Dining Company locations, our Montgomery location blends elegance and comfort with incredible food and excellent service. The varied menu includes a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, seafood, pastas, steaks, chops and chicken. The luxurious decor and ideal location makes an ideal setting for business meetings, romantic evenings or family meals.
In addition to the innovative menu, you can choose from our extensive wine list or order from the full service bar. With a foundation of superior service and quality, our goal is to create memorable experiences for our guests - we look forward to serving you.
Our Montgomery location offers convenient parking on the east side of the building and is located just south of Camargo Cadillac on Montgomery Road.
For Group Reservations larger than Ten people, please call us at (513) 745-9568
- LKLKH20vipCincinnati / Dayton •19 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoCelebrated my father’s birthday here with the family. Delicious food, fabulous service - couldn’t have asked for a better experience!More infoCarlo & JohnnyPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Montgomery•4.8
- BBobbyvipCincinnati / Dayton •378 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoDefinitely one of the best happy hours in Cincinnati. Everything is $8. Drinks are great. Food is excellent. Change in the menu would be welcome. As good as their four food items are they haven’t changed for eons.More infoEddie Merlot's Prime Aged Beef & Seafood - CincinnatiPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Cincinnati•4.3
- ZZia33vipCincinnati / Dayton •9 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThis is our go-to date night restaurant. The drinks are delightful, the food is great, and the ambiance is lovely. Great service too. Lucky it is in our community!More infoNapa Kitchen + Bar - MontgomeryPrice: Moderate• American• Montgomery•4.3
- SStevebucknutvipCincinnati / Dayton •27 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Embers was awesome! Had not been there for a few year and they were open on New Years Day. Robert was a fantastic server (recommend asking for him!) - food was wonderful - dining room had tremendous character! Can’t wait to go back!More infoEmbersPrice: Expensive• Steak• Cincinnati•4.8
- JTJordanTvipCincinnati / Dayton •31 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Lunch date with my boyfriend and familyMore infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - CincinnatiPrice: Moderate• American• Cincinnati•4.7
Nestled in the Greater Cincinnati area, the city of Montgomery has a history that dates back to 1796. Home to many families, the small suburb prides itself on providing an Americana feel for its visitors. Montgomery's historic homes stand as a testament to quiet, neighborly times. The Montgomery Heritage District offers visitors a variety of shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities. In the vicinity of Montgomery Road, visitors will find a wide selection of international cuisine. The city is also home to many casual restaurants that serve burgers, deli sandwiches and barbecue dishes. After enjoying the local foods, visitors can visit galleries or take a stroll through along the brick-paved sidewalks.