Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Giovanni's recent renovation brings the atmosphere more in tune to today's feelings. The Picasso Room with wood paneling, distinctive artwork, fireplace & elegant French doors, seating up to 30, is ideal for corporate & social functions.
The imaginative cuisine offers surprising variations of classic recipes including handmade pastas, seafood, veal, lamb, beef & game. Elegance & first class service are an experience not to be missed. The more casual lounge & bar areas are excellent alternatives serving the same menu as the main dining room.
Located in the new mixed-use district of Pinecrest, we invite you to experience - first-hand - what makes RED the national award-winning restaurant and “best steakhouse”.
Please call (after 2pm) to make reservations for parties over 5 guests, for parties over 10 please contact Private Dining. For Parties over 5 we require a credit card to hold the reservation. Fee of $25 per person charged in cases of No-Show or cancellation with less than 24hrs notice.
Our talented team of chefs and mixologists are committed to culinary excellence and world-class service, having won several awards for Best Local Chef, Best Cocktails, Best Brunch and Best Wings, as well as being named one of Cleveland's Best Restaurants for two years in a row.
We believe in passion, consistency and evolution in all that we do, we use only the highest quality ingredients in our scratch kitchen sourced from trusted local and national purveyors. Our ever evolving bar program offers a highly curated beer and wine list, as well as cocktails that are equal parts flavorful, refreshing and beautifully presented.
We take great pride in creating an experience you won’t soon forget and keeps the guest coming back for more.
Parking avialable in surface lots,
From the bar you can expect a wide selection of finely crafted cocktails prepared by beverage experts, an approachable wine list from the top wineries around the world, and a wide selection of eclectic locally crafted beers. All of these qualities, combined with excellent service and consistent execution, make Heck’s Café a vital piece of the Cleveland dining landscape.
- OTLondon •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoEverything was ok. Good service, excelent the flavors and good quality.More infoGiovannisPrice: Expensive• Italian• Beachwood•4.7
- OTCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agohad a great evening a great meal. Christopher was a great server, always attentive, and never intrusive.. thanks again!More infoHyde Park Prime Steakhouse - BeachwoodPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Beachwood•4.6
- DDurahamvipCleveland / Akron / Canton •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoMuch more than a burger joint. Spouse and I got the tuna and blackened snapper, respectively; each was very good. Service was exceptional. Entrees came out fast, almost too fast as we had just finished our salad (winter salad with sprouts, excellent). Could perhaps afford to pace with a little more precision. Quite a contrast to many other places struggling with staffing issues. Our server was Lauren and she was great.More infoHecks of BeachwoodPrice: Moderate• American• Beachwood•4.4
- HLHowardLvipCleveland / Akron / Canton •37 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Good food, quiet place. The restaurant was cold and drafty.More infoP.F. Chang's - BeachwoodPrice: Moderate• Chinese• Beachwood•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Second time visiting. Will definitely be back again. Food was great and our waiter Adam was excellent.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orange VillagePrice: Moderate• American• Beachwood•4.3
Nestled in the quiet suburbs of downtown Cleveland, Beachwood is a small but scenic area that offers a culturally diverse smorgasbord of dining adventures. Begin your day with a coffee and a pastry at any one of the local cafés, and then it's off to lunch at one of the independent restaurants serving up homemade country cooking in large portions. If down-home country food isn't what you're craving, why not try some fast Italian street food or even a multi-course meal at a swanky French bistro? For a taste of lighter fare, the streets of Beachwood will lead you to one of the local sushi shops. Enjoy a taste of certified, Ohio-raised beef sizzled and served up with your favorite sides at any of the neighborhood steakhouses.
Frequently asked questions
Child friendly restaurants in Beachwood include Hecks of Beachwood, Benihana - Cleveland, OH and Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orange Village
- Beachwood Family Aquatic Center
- Pavilion Shopping Center
- DoubleTree By Hilton Cleveland East Beachwood
- Mother of Perpetual Help Shrine
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Cleveland-Beachwood
- Aloft Beachwood
- Super 8 Beachwood
- Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Beachwood - Orange Place - North
- Four Seasons Beachwood Apartments by BridgeStreet
- Beechwood Place Shopping Center
- North Chagrin Reservation
- Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cleveland Beachwood
- Embassy Suites Cleveland - Beachwood
- Village Square Shopping Center
- Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood
- Canterbury Golf Club
- Landerwood Plaza Shopping Center
- Residence Inn by Marriott Cleveland - Beachwood
- Cleveland Marriott East