Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Local, sustainable ingredients are transformed into remarkably creative dishes for breakfast, lunch & dinner seven days a week..and join us for our ever so popular brunch on the weekends in our stunningly designed conservatory.
John Morrissey gave up the ghost while sitting at the old Adelphi Hotel bar. We dedicate this establishment to his spirited history, and we think he'd have a damn good night here with us.
WHEATFIELDS’ Restaurant and Bar’s scratch kitchen brings the freshest ingredients to guests’ plates. WHEATFIELDS has been handcrafting pasta for over 30 years! Chef’s specials are offered nightly, impressive Gluten-Free menu, Carry-Out and Delivery!
We encourage you to come in and enjoy our rustic digs with great drinks and a friendly environment!
Please note- reservations for parties of 10 and under may be made on open table directly. If you have a party larger than 10 people, please email email@example.com.
- JAJudithANew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined todayWe took friends to Chianti’s last night for dinner. We love Chianti’s. The food is excellent and we love the people who work there. However, my husband has a hearing loss so we usually arrive around 5 PM as it’s a quieter time. Due to our schedule, we made a 7:15 reservation and the restaurant was packed and the noise level was extremely high. It’s the Christmas season, after all. We all enjoyed our meal, but it would have been perfect if we could have actually heard each other over dinner. Saratoga had many nice restaurants, but none are quiet. We have a 5 PM reservation on New Years Eve for that very reason and it works out very well.More infoChianti Il RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Saratoga Springs•4.5
- SSmomof4vipNew York / Tri-State Area •27 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThank heavens we made reservation, this little place was hopping! Ambience was very nice, casual with a cool style. Ordered at a great pace, food was very good!More infoThe MercPrice: Moderate• American• Saratoga Springs•4.4
- WGWendiGNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat atmostphere, totally delicious Paella, great wine & sangria and our waiter was outstanding! We'll be back, such a great restaurant!!!More infoBoca BistroPrice: Expensive• Spanish• Saratoga Springs•4.6
- JPJudithPNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023The sea tower with extra lobster was wonderful sharing appetizer. Our waitress Liz explained and guided us selecting our choices. 8 oz filet was perfect and the twice baked super accompaniment. Veal short ribs was plated beautifully and it’s definitely A fine dining experienceMore infoSalt & CharPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Saratoga Springs•4.5
- JNJohnNYFvipNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Everything about our visit was wonderful. Our server, Kayla, was very prompt, attentive, and friendly. Food was terrific, as usual. Will be back soon and request Kayla again.More infoMorrissey'sPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Saratoga Springs•4.5
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Saratoga Springs is Morton's The Steakhouse - Saratoga Springs
- Parade Ground Village Shopping Center
- Saratoga Springs Visitor's Center
- Malta Mall Shopping Center
- Tang Teaching Museum And Art Gallery
- The Saratoga Hilton
- National Museum of Racing And Hall of Fame
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- Petrified Sea Gardens
- Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs
- The Inn at Saratoga
- Courtyard Saratoga Springs
- Wilton Mall Shopping Center
- Myers Park
- Burgess Kimball Memorial Park
- Pine Brook Golf Club
- West Hill Plaza Shopping Center
- Saratoga National Historical Park
- Southshore Marina
- Saratoga Farmstead B&B
- Cocca's Motel - Malta