Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Cover Patio - Free Parking
Monday: Half Off all the Bottles of Wine Reserve List
Tuesday :Half Off all the Bottles of Wine (All Day)
Wednesday: Live Music from 6pm to 9pm with Camilla Venturini
Happy Hour: From Monday to Friday 4pm -6pm
$6 Selected white and Red wines
$6 Well Drinks
$7-9 Selected Appetizers
- Sunday Brunch served from 11:30am to 3:00pm and 1/3 off all bottles all day Sundays!
- FREE pizza with every bottle purchase every Monday
-1/2 off all bottles of Champagne and Sparkling Wine every Thursday!
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoServer was amazing the overall was great but my husband had a steak he did not enjoy All else wonderfulMore infoBob's Steak & Chop House - McKinneyPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• McKinney•4.7
- MSMichaelSvipDallas - Fort Worth •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Always an outstanding experience at Numero 28. The food is amazing and the service is awesome!!More infoNumero 28 Ristorante Pizzeria - AllenPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Allen•4.8
- TMTameraMDallas - Fort Worth •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Everything was phenomenal. Service, foods, drinks, atmosphere.More infoGoat and Vine Restaurant + Winery- AllenPrice: Expensive• American• Allen•4.2
- HhandsomepkDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023It was great! Our server was great and we had a wonderful timeMore infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - AllenPrice: Moderate• American• Allen•4.1
- DRDeborahRDallas - Fort Worth •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023We have lived near this restaurant for years, and never knew it existed. It will now become a rotation. The food was excellent, from the delicious bread and oil to the short rib capelletti. One of best dishes I've ever had, worldwide. The lamb ragu de angellio was also ordered and was excellent, although once my rib dish was tasted, he decided that would also be his go to from now on, too. The goat cheese salad was excellent and sharable. They offered a half price bottle of wine. It was good, but when we researched, the price was less than 1/4 of what they said it was. Half price would have been about the normal restaurant price for the bottle, so we didn't argue that point. I've been to their other restaurant and where it was good, this was great.More infoMio NonnoPrice: Moderate• Italian• McKinney•4.5
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city ’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Among the many types of cuisine being served in Allen, you will discover an abundance of Mexican restaurants. They range from simple, establishments where you can get a nice homemade tacos, steak fajitas and burritos stuffed with chorizo. Pizza lovers will enjoy the variety of pies available, including favorites like Chicago- or New York-style pizzas and brick oven creations that are custom made. Sports fans can find a quick bite to eat after catching the Dallas Sidekicks at the Allen Event Center by heading to one of the American bars and pubs serving freshly made gourmet burgers and fries.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Allen is Pinstack-Allen
- Highland Park
- Eagle Stadium
- Hillside Park
- Quality Inn Allen - Plano East
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Allen North-Event Center
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas/Allen
- Culleoka Park
- Blue Sky Sports Center
- Longhorn Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen
- Chase Oaks Golf Club
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Allen at the Village
- Allen Premium Outlets Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Allen
- Courtyard Dallas Allen at the John Q. Hammons Center
- Allen Event Center
- Allen Premium Outlets
- Collins Radio Experimental Station
- John Clark Field
- Enfield Park