Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
During summer nights relax with a Lupo craft cocktail, glass of wine, or local beer on the patio outfitted by Oakland Park Nursery. Sit indoors and enjoy our cozy dining room, bar, or private Vault Dining Room. There is never any issue with parking at Lupo with our private parking lot next door and plenty of spaces out front!
Popular dishes include Seafood Creole, The Daily Sautéed Fish, Ohio Proud Filet Mignon, Gumbo with rice, Chicken Etouffee, Pasta Russo Bolognese, Gallo's House Marinara, and Gallo's. The Daily Specials consists of creations by the restaurant's chefs. It's based on fresh fish, seasonal produce and local beef to provide customers with a unique dining experience.
Gallo's Kitchen also has a bar area known for an expansive wine list, featuring 24 glass pours and over 30 additional bottle listings. The bar also in known for craft cocktails and premium draft and bottled beers.
Named for the storied Hudson River Valley, home of the Culinary Institute of America, and the route which winds through Napa Valley, Hudson 29 is a collection of great flavors and influences from both. Featuring a menu of familiar favorites crafted from the finest ingredients and an artfully composed wine list of over 100 bottles.
Stop by Hudson 29 soon, and share a few tales of your own.
Gather a group at one of the communal tables or in the private tasting room. Shop for wine priced at near state minimum or pay a small corkage fee (waived on Mondays & Tuesdays) to enjoy your bottle in-house.
We look forward to exploring great wine and food with you soon...
SŌW Plated is a made-from-scratch restaurant concept built on a flavor-forward menu that rotates regularly allowing guests to experience local food and drink ingredients at the peak of freshness. Food celebrated in the most natural state possible.
We have both indoor and outdoor (All-seasons, heated sun room) seating available. Our Bar area is first come first serve.
- OTColumbus •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoEverything was excellent. It was just tricky finding parking and getting to the restaurant given the holiday celebration in the street directly outside the restaurant.More infoThe Avenue Steak TavernPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Grandview Heights•4.8
- DYDianeYColumbus •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat variety from soup, salads, sandwiches and entrees. Extra large delicious desserts. Friendly, accommodating service.More infoCap City Fine Diner & Bar - GrandviewPrice: Moderate• American• Grandview Heights•4.7
- OTColumbus •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was the best place I've eaten in years. The details!! Everything tasted so fresh. Our server was warm, friendly, and attentive. Planning to go back soon!More infoSOW PlatedPrice: Moderate• Fusion / Eclectic• Upper Arlington•4.6
- DCDaveCColumbus •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023I love Hudson 29! I usually pop in for happy hour drinks and food, but this was my 3rd or 4th time there for dinner and it never disappoints!More infoHudson 29 - Upper ArlingtonPrice: Expensive• American• Upper Arlington•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We made a reservation for a Birthday. Nothing special occurred but it was a good time, our waiter, Sean, was amazing, felt like he was our relative! Good fresh food, good quality nice atmosphere, drinks and dessertsMore infoTupelo Honey - ColumbusPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Southern• Columbus•4.4
Discover Upper Arlington
Upper Arlington is an upscale suburb with easy access to both the Ohio State University and Downtown Columbus. Situated on the city’s northwest side, next to the Scioto River, its manicured lawns, impressively sized houses and neat, tree-lined streets have attracted many affluent families. Dining options include everything from family-friendly lunch spots to elegant bistros and upmarket steakhouses. Be sure to check out the smaller, family-owned eateries, many with an Italian flair. Old-school favorites like lasagna or chicken parmesan are lovingly crafted with long-simmered sauces and freshly made pasta. Don’t forget to get a scoop of homemade gelato. Need a late-night snack? Upper Arlington has some of the best pizzerias in the area.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Upper Arlington is Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse- Upper Arlington
- Reed Road Park
- Fancyburg Park
- Golden Bear Shopping Center
- Holton Park
- Raymond Memorial Golf Course
- Kenny Centre Shopping Center
- Redick Park
- James Thomas Park
- Scioto Woods Park
- Greentree Centre Shopping Center
- Homewood by Hilton - Columbus/OSU, OH
- Hilltop Community Park
- Upper Arlington Historic District
- Olentangy Square Shopping Center
- Wilson Road Golf Course
- Miller Park
- Northam Road Park
- Bethel Centre Shopping Center
- Lane Road Park
- Scioto Golf Course