Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
An all-occasion steak tavern that glows with sizzle and warmth. Serving fine steaks and tavern fare to family and friends in Historic Old Dublin. Serving Dinner Nightly.
All patio seating is weather pending. Any patio booking may be rescheduled as a result of inclement weather. For patio booking details please call the store to speak with manager.
The Cap City menu follows suit, with recognizable favorites like meatloaf receiving unexpected and delightful upscale twists, alongside trendier chef-driven dishes with big flavors. Desserts at this Cameron Mitchell Restaurant are retro-cool, taste better than you remember, and are showstopper-sized.
Z Cucina's menu offers flavorful and well seasoned small plates, salads and main courses. Truly a "scratch kitchen" as we make our own ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, sausage, breads and desserts. Our menu also includes our hand-made ravioli, tortolloni and fresh pastas. The restaurant features a full bar with specialties such as the Pera di Miele, Basil Gin Smash and the Blood Orange Margarita. Also offered is a well crafted, artisan wine list with gems from the various regions of Italy including Tuscany, Piedmont, Apulia and Veneto as well as the countries of Spain, France, Australia and the U.S.
Influenced by quaint, Italian village flourishes that are warm, inviting and historic, share with your friends and family as if dining in Valentina’s countryside home with hers.
Welcome to Valentina's at Bridge Park in Dublin, Ohio.
If you do not see online availability for your party size and/or date & time, please contact the restaurant directly.
Mezzo Restaurant & Bar is a Taste Hospitality Group brand. Taste is locally owned and operated in Columbus, Ohio. Other Taste brands include Hubbard Grille, Wine on High, Creekside Conference & Event Center, and Taste Catering.
- OTOpenTable DinervipColumbus •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoChris P is the best server he always takes amazing care of us and makes us feel so welcome! We are thankful for him and all the avenue staff!More infoThe Avenue - DublinPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Dublin•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFavorite place to eat. Never disappoints. Foods always good, vibe is on point, and wait staff are the best.More infoThe Pearl - DublinPrice: Moderate• American• Dublin•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoMy food was perfect. My wife's steak was undercooked and had to go back to the chef. Manager "comped" the steak and my wife's dessert. Impressive. Also very tasty food and good service.More infoValentina’s at BridgeparkPrice: Moderate• Italian• Dublin•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAs usual Cap City was great, we go go there on a regular basis, always wonderful.More infoCap City Fine Diner & Bar - DublinPrice: Moderate• American• Dublin•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipSt. Louis •1 review4.0Dined 4 days agoWe love Mezzo! The best Northern Italian we’ve experienced so far in the Dublin area. We recently visited the new, popular, Valentina’s and Mezzo out shined in flavors, ambiance and drinks! We will definitely be back!More infoMezzo - DublinPrice: Moderate• Italian• Dublin•4.6
Nestled along the banks of the Scioto River just northwest of Columbus, Dublin is one of the most desirable places to live and visit in Ohio. While the city is well-recognized for its world-class golf courses, it is also home to a popular pub scene. Named after its Irish counterpart, Dublin features family-owned restaurants with an Irish flair. You'll also find handmade ice cream shops with locally sourced ingredients. Surprisingly, there is a big vegan scene in Dublin, with restaurants serving vegan pizzas and breakfast cocktails every day of the week. Upscale restaurants offer romantic dinners for two. Dublin also hosts the world's largest three-day Irish festival. During the festival, food carts beckon the crowds with scones, soda bread, and traditional Irish fish and chips.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Dublin (Ohio) is Valentina’s at Bridgepark
- Mall At Tuttle Crossing Shopping Center
- Cloverleaf Residence Suites
- Courtyard Columbus Dublin
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Columbus Dublin
- Dublin Plaza Shopping Center
- Five Points Shopping Center
- Twin Oaks Golf Course
- New Market Shopping Center
- Scott Circle Park
- Northbridge Plaza Shopping Center
- Barr Haven Park
- Embassy Suites Columbus - Dublin
- Hampton Inn Marysville
- Plaza At Sawmill Place Shopping Center
- Milford Center Prairie State Nature Preserve
- Muirfield Golf Course
- Mccarthy Park
- Cranston Shopping Center
- Ray Lewis Park
- Village Square Shopping Center