Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are committed to our customers and strive to provide service that exceeds your expectations. We invite you to come out and try us as we hope to make your dining experience a truly memorable one. From the panoramic views of the water to our classical restaurant setting, we feel that you will be pleased with what we have to offer, and will want to visit us again and again.
- DDrewNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent food and the service was great. You will go back for more. Download an Opentable app to help set alerts for reservations.More infoThe Farm Italy Restaurant + BarPrice: Expensive• Italian• Huntington•4.7
- LGLeanneGNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways an incredible experience! So grateful to have a restaurant like Jonathan’s to celebrate all our milestones right in the villageMore infoJonathan's Ristorante - Huntington VillagePrice: Expensive• Italian• Huntington•4.8
- LHLauraHNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoDecided to try IMC Restaurant in the town of Huntington last night. It was our anniversary and we wanted to see the decorations on Wall st. It was very cold so the decorations were just a walk by. We had the surf and turf special (the price is very discontinued) so we were leery. When we made the reservation on line it asked if it was a special occasion so we put anniversary. The food was delicious!! Service very attentive!!! And at the end of the 3 course dinner, they brought out champagne and a large firework style candle!!! I did not expect that since we were already getting a great buy!!! So sweet!!! I also loved that every time Rich put down a cocktail he said cheers 🥂 Nice touch IMC!! People love the extra attention!!! PS we have gone here for happy hour many times. The HH is very good. Great bar food!!More infoIMC Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Huntington•4.7
- JjdinavipNew York / Tri-State Area •48 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe atmosphere is beautiful and comfortable. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The food was well presented and the flavors were wonderful. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for a special occasion or just to have an exceptional meal.More infoNOEMA HuntingtonPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Huntington•4.3
- KPKPullingvipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAlways and excellent experience to dine here and they were very accommodatingMore infoBesito Mexican - Huntington NYPrice: Expensive• Mexican / Southwestern• Huntington•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in Cold Spring Harbor. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Seafood, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Cold Spring Harbor who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Cold Spring Harbor either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.