Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Zagat has rated Il Mulino New York as Manhattan’s No. 1 Italian restaurant for decades and has said the restaurant provides "one-of-a-kind" cuisine filled with delicious flavors, creating an "outstanding Italian classic" restaurant where "every dish is a masterpiece."
Executive Chef Michele Mazza, who hails from Naples, Italy, has proudly carried this tradition since 2003. Fresh ingredients, artistic preparation and impeccable service distinguish Il Mulino New York as one of the world’s premiere restaurants. In addition to fine dining, Il Mulino New York provides excellent off-site catering and products.
Located on the first floor of the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, close to the famed Boardwalk entrance, Il Mulino New York is a luxurious complement to a night on the town.
House specialties include Lobster and Pineapple Fried Rice, Peking Duck, Seafood Royale, Wok Seared Surf and Turf.
Designed by NYC’s celebrated architect, David Rockwell, guests can enjoy intimate ambience with stunning views overlooking the beach and boardwalk. Nobu is a truly unique dining experience and follows the "Kaiseki" style of dining, which is a traditional Japanese tasting meal consisting of multiple courses. Indulge in Chef Nobu’s famous signature dishes including Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeño, Rock Shrimp Tempura and Black Cod Miso as well as traditional Japanese favorites and sushi.
Reservations are strongly encouraged. Sushi bar experiences, lounge tables and bar seating are available to guests first come first serve. Please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for large party requests and private dining options.
Chelsea Five Gastropub Terrace Lounge offers rooftop outdoor dining. Take in the views, vibes and chose from an extensive beer list, cocktails and small bites menu!
- CHChristyHNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe enjoyed a wonderful meal. Every dish was delicious and served to perfection. Our server was wonderful and save room for dessert!!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic CityPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Atlantic City•4.5
- VSVinnySBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Personal preference is a little more light, as it was a struggle to read the menu. That is my only “complaint” and I know I am just not fancy enough. Everything was amazing. Glad I got the Filet and Lobster, as dipping the steak in the drawn butter was magical.More infoMorton's The Steakhouse - Atlantic CityPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Atlantic City•4.7
- AJAshleyJAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great experience but they did forget it was my husbands birthday. We had dinner but did not celebrate in dessertMore infoGordon Ramsay Pub & Grill - Caesars Atlantic CityPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Atlantic City•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •11 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great special occasion evening! Celebrated my husband’s birthday. Service was excellent.More infoNobu - Caesars Atlantic CityPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Atlantic City•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We live in Maryland and are big fans of the show, so as a Christmas present to the better half, we made a trip up to visit Hells Kitchen Caesars Atlantic City. I was expecting a commercialized version, tokens on the wall used in the show, that sort of thing. This was not that. This was as close to perfect as any resteraunt I've ever visited. I consider myself a pretty critical person (not proud of it). The quality of food here makes Ruth's Chris look like a McDonalds. Apparently every member of the staff was trained 40 hours a week for 2 months straight. Chef Christina (yes, Christina Wilson from the show) also came down and helped them prepare for opening. This is not a commercial money grabbing restaurant thats just taking advantage of you being a fan of the show. This is a high class restaurant that Ramsay made sure lived up to his name. Thanks to the staff for making this an amazing experience. We'll worth the drive 3 states away.More infoHell's Kitchen - Caesars Atlantic CityPrice: Very Expensive• American• Atlantic City•4.7
Discover Atlantic City
Atlantic City is bursting with iconic must-try foods. Saltwater taffy, hoagies and New Jersey-style hot dogs are abundant. Hot dogs with different names, such as the Ripper, the Texas Wiener and the Italian Hot Dog are all deep fried but with different toppings, such as potatoes or Greek meat sauce. Search out a pizza parlor serving a Tomato Pie, an iconic dish in New Jersey. The pizza has a thin crust topped with garlic and cheese under a layer of tomato sauce. After a day on the boardwalk, check out Atlantic City’s many fine dining options. You can find high-end steakhouses, restaurants serving small plates, fine Italian eateries and seafood establishments. And, don’t forget the casinos! Atlantic City casino restaurants have been making extra efforts to offer fine dining with an excellent atmosphere.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Atlantic City is Il Mulino New York - Atlantic City
- Dante Hall Theater of The Arts
- Atlantic City Visitor Welcome Center
- Atlantic City Outlets The Walk
- Imax Theater At Tropicana
- Courtyard by Marriott Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Historical Museum
- Delta Basin
- Marriott's Seaview Resort Pines Course
- Baymont Inn & Suites Atlantic City
- The Links At Brigantine
- Marriott's Seaview Resort Bay Course
- Rodeway Inn Boardwalk
- Quality Inn Flamingo
- Absecon State Wildlife Management Area
- Atlantic City Boardwalk
- Central Pier
- Knights Inn Atlantic City Near Boardwalk
- Boardwalk Hall
- Brigantine Golf Links
- Eldorado Motor Inn