Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Executive Chef Dan has created an innovative, seasonally inspired menu that, like the Chameleon, changes its appearance with its surroundings. Our intentions are to showcase the Pacific Northwest through seasonally inspired dishes and cocktails.
The contemporary downtown west coast feel invites you to sit back, relax with friends and enjoy drinks and delicious food.
Whether it’s an intimate dinner for two, or just entertaining a group of friends, the Loft combines the best local ingredients with friendly, personalized service to deliver outstanding experiences…to perfection.
Open for dinner Thursdays through Sundays from 4 until close. Sunday from 10:30-1:00 for our Sunday Brunch Buffet, Happy Hour from 2-5 on Sundays.
For Larger parties, please contact Sadie Godwin - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kingfishers Waterfront Bar and Grill is situated on the banks of the Fraser River with a waterfront view from any seat in the house.
Serving handcrafted restaurant food and a pub atmosphere we are Albion’s Neighbourhood Pub and Maple Ridge’s place for great food, BC wines, craft beer, live music and special events shared with family and friends.
Please note that any reservations booked at our BAR tables are for adults only, 19 years and older. Minors are gladly welcomed when reserving our STANDARD tables.
We look forward to welcoming you to the house and while we will do our best to accommodate seating requests we cannot guarantee particular tables. Our patio seats, both Bar(no minors) and Standard, are sat on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
LARGE GROUP RESERVATIONS BY PHONE
- OTOpenTable DinerVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoI asked to reserve table by fireplace an we got it so we’re very happy as it is so cosy. The breakfast is a good value.More infoTownhall Maple RidgePrice: Moderate• undefined• Maple Ridge / Pitt Meadows•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerVancouver / British Columbia •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Amazing service ..Amazing food ..ready to cater to your needs very friendly and fast service thank you so much for making our dinner memorable have been ordering food from here for a long time …. Just amazing beautiful and comfortable inside for diningMore infoSocrates GrillPrice: Moderate• Greek• Maple Ridge / Pitt Meadows•5
- TMTonyaMVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was great,prime rib was very fatty for the prices Probably wouldn't order prime rib again. The cost isctoo much for the actual portion size.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Maple RidgePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Maple Ridge / Pitt Meadows•4.6
- LHLoriHVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Keg Classic 7oz Filet with twice baked potato and Billy Miner pie... OMGoodness!!More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - LangleyPrice: Expensive• Steak• Langley•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was Brunch on New Year’s Day and it was fabulous. I took home a lot of leftovers as the servings were larger than expected on some dishes. It was an amazing meal.More infoThe Italian Osteria & Cheese BarPrice: Moderate• undefined• Langley•4.4
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.