Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our lunch menu is available Tuesday-Friday
Our high tea menu is available Tuesday-Sunday
ATLAS steak + fish is a flirtatious and modern twist on the iconic North American steakhouse. Sip and savor in our warm and casually-elegant ambiance as we serve you with our stylish approach to hospitality and remarkable cuisine. Selecting the finest ingredients, exploring global flavors, showcasing unique cooking techniques, and engaging table-side service are all elements that speak to our commitment in crafting a truly distinctive dining encounter.
Located in the heart of downtown Langley, ATLAS is your premier destination for casual gatherings and special occasions.
When you book a reservation at Haven Kitchen + Bar, seating is standard, and you could be booked on our patio, lounge, or mezzanine. Special requests are accommodated on a first come first serve basis.
Great food, fine wine, legendary hospitality.
From the moment you step into The Lodge, you’ll find the defining elements of a classic steakhouse. Warm, inviting décor, a thoughtfully curated wine list and, of course, a perfectly aged steak. With exceptional hospitality and our hallmark tableside service, The Lodge harkens back to a time when the dining experience was an art form.
We're excited for you to experience everything that Moxies has to offer!
Welcome to the Fraser Valley's best kept secret for Sunday Brunch at The Coast Langley City Hotel & Convention Centre.
Our premium Sunday Brunch Buffet features delicious offerings such as live chef-attended stations, including fresh made eggs benedict, omelets, waffles, and carved Angus roast beef and honey glazed ham.
In addition, we have a wide selection of seafood, hot breakfast and lunch entrees, salads, breads, pastries and much more.
Chocolate lovers unite with our chocolate fountain on our All You Can Sweet desserts station.
Our bar selections include Caesars, Mimosas, and other Brunch favorite's! Walk-ins are welcome.
Our prices (not including taxes) are:
Seniors $36.95 (age 55+)
Kids $21.95 (ages 4-12)
Kids 3 & under are FREE
- DWDianeWVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Right from our first point of contact the young woman warmly greeted us. We Went to celebrate my Sisters 65th Birthday. I was so happy to see that they had arranged to seat us in a very nice large booth. With a card and balloon waiting at the table. Our Server was such fantastic. She had such a happy personality. She could not have been more attentive to our table if she had tried. She went above and beyond. I would highly recommend her and Earls to my family and friends to celebrate a special occasion.More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - LangleyPrice: Expensive• American• Langley•4.4
- EElsalitavipVancouver / British Columbia •94 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023The food arrived at our table and ot was barely warm. Parts of the ribs were quite dried out and it appeared it was hastily topped with Bold BBQ sauce. The BBQ sauce itself was delicious, the baked potatoes was also nicely baked but not hot, it took awhile for the butter to melt. Our server Emma was delightful! She offered us more BBQ sauce for the dry meat, bless her heart, but the sauce arrived and it was cold as though it came right out of the fridge! We haven't been to Montanas for several years, it was a little disappointing. We may go back again one day.More infoMontana's BBQ & Bar - LangleyPrice: Moderate• undefined• Langley•4
- ROROBMPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The Tomahawk Pork Chop was delicious and cooked to perfection. The tenderloin was also delicious and cooked to perfection. We has a Caesar salad prepared at the table which was very tasty. The brunette was an excellent starter. The better wines are on the expensive side. All in all ready for the next night out..More infoATLAS steak + fish - LangleyPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Langley•4.6
- LHLoriHVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Keg Classic 7oz Filet with twice baked potato and Billy Miner pie... OMGoodness!!More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - LangleyPrice: Expensive• Steak• Langley•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerVancouver / British Columbia •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food and great service.More infoHaven Kitchen + BarPrice: Moderate• Canadian• Langley•4.6
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 3, 2023 there are 35 restaurants in Langley. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Unspecified, Canadian, American, Steak, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Langley who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Langley either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Sandman Hotel and Suites Abbotsford
- Princess and the Pea B&B
- Windmill Inn Lynden
- Mountain View Wildlife Conservation Centre
- Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn
- Langley Event Centre
- Coast Hotel & Convention Centre
- Yorkson Village Suite
- Aldergrove Community Arena
- Station Des Forces Canadiennes Aldergrove
- Canadian Forces Station Aldergrove
- The Reach
- The Redwoods Golf Course
- Sandman Signature Langley Hotel
- Abbotsford Hotel
- Bc Farm Machinery And Agricultural Museum
- Ramada Plaza and Conference Centre Abbotsford
- Hampton Inn & Suites Langley-Surrey
- Bellingham Omni Radio Range Station
- Sandman Hotel Langley