- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoService was excellent. One of the guests had dietary restrictions and the service staff was incredibly attentive. Not a single dish disappointed. We ate a lot and had an wonderful and memorable time.More infoMarkedPrice: Very Expensive• South American• Entertainment District•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat atmosphere and even better food. Presented very well💯More infoLeePrice: Very Expensive• Global, International• King West•4.7
- KMKatieMToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI brought my cousin and my best friend for their birthday brunch. The live music was great the service was great! Also the food was delicious! Loved the ceasers perfect way to kill a hangover. I'm definitely coming back!More infoFox on JohnPrice: Expensive• British• Entertainment District•4.2
- MKMollyKMontreal / Quebec •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Truly a fantastic meal, best I've had in a long time! Very good, professional service. Expensive, but worth it and fair portions for this type of restaurant. I will definitely be returning.More infoAlderPrice: Very Expensive• American• King West•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was my moms 50th birthday and wanted the evening to be special. When we got there our seat wasn’t ideal.. so I had asked the hostess if it was possible to have a table with a view seeing as it was my mom’s special day! After two attempts she got us an amazing table with the view of the CN Tower. Couldn’t have been any happier with her willingness to help. The waitress we had was equally amazing; friendly, informative and even gave my mom a birthday dessert! The price was pretty decent considering we dined with 4 people and spent close to $300 including tip. Honestly thought I’d be spending more. Overall, I’ll be back :)More infoKŌSTPrice: Expensive• Californian• Entertainment District•4.5
Limited-time Toronto Dining Experiences to Try in December
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.