Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The knowledgeable staff at Duke’s can recommend the perfect wine and cocktail pairings to make your meal magnificent. When it comes to entrees, our chefs and servers all have their favorites…from the Chilean sea bass baked en papillote, to the amazing braised short rib, to our Steak Diane. Find your favorite but save room for dessert!
Enjoy expertly-sourced fresh seafood, prime cut filets, ribeye and New York strip steaks. Have a classic cocktail or one of our 200 different wine selections; and an amazing array of side dishes and appetizers set against a backdrop of old-school steakhouse vibes with a modern lodge feel.
- RIRICHARDPLas Vegas •7 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe extremely enjoyed our experience at Duke's steakhouse at the legends Bay Casino in Sparks NV. Our server was Todd and he was very professional and knowledgeable. Our food was prepared perfectly. We will return .More infoDuke's - Legends Bay CasinoPrice: Expensive• Steak• Sparks•4.7
- CChrisTahoe / Reno Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe have eaten there around four times and the food is always delicious and served hot and promptly. Our server last night, Kahn, was exceptionally attentive as were his helpers. Will always come back to Anthony’s Chophouse!More infoAnthony's ChophousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Sparks•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerTahoe / Reno Area •1 review4.0Dined 6 days agoMy wife ordered a strawberry margarita that came out with little to no strawberry in it. Our server brought out some strawberry juice for her to add to the drink. Her meal was perfect. My baked potato was burnt on the outside and had no butter and I asked for thousand island dressing for my salad but was delivered italian.More infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - SparksPrice: Moderate• American• Sparks•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023What a meal. And what a gem in Reno. Meat quality off the charts and cooked perfectly. Can’t wait to return.More infoCharlie Palmer Steak - RenoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Reno•4.2
- BBobcatvipLos Angeles •163 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Heather was a great server. Food was good not great. A bit overpriced for the quality of food. Great location!More infoSparks Water BarPrice: Expensive• American• Sparks•4.6
The city of Sparks, although part of the Greater Reno metropolitan area, has a small-town atmosphere and its own culture. This individuality is reflected in the cuisine. Sparks is host to locals who participate in the special events and food festivals that take place throughout the year. The city may be best known for its American-style comfort foods like big breakfasts with biscuits and gravy. Local steakhouses and family diners are also popular. Barbecue is strong here, highlighted by an annual rib cook-off. But don't be fooled. Sparks is also home to authentic Mexican cuisine, sushi bars, Italian food, and even restaurants with vegan and vegetarian fare. To top it off, local breweries, saloons, and ale houses feature handcrafted beer and good eats.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Sparks is BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - Sparks
- Sun Valley Park
- Anaho Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Church Park
- Red Hawk Golf Club
- Super 8 Hotel Sparks
- Iron Horse Shopping Center
- Shelly Park
- Glendale Park
- Sparks Heritage Museum
- Comfort Suites Fernley
- Winnemucca National Wildlife Refuge Historical
- Ardmore Park
- Naa Weather Station
- Pyramid Park Shopping Center
- Oppio Park
- Animal Ark
- Doyle State Wildlife Area
- Burgess Park
- Amione Park
- D Andrea Golf Club