Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
With a sophisticated yet casual decor, State Street Grill has something for everyone, whether you simply want to taste our chef Trauger's creations or enjoy a full meal.
If you would like to make a reservation for one of our igloos, please call the restaurant directly. (Last Igloo Availability on March 19th.)
- SStellaScranton / Poconos •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoSeated right on time, gave all 5 stars except for noise level. Great menu, wonderful atmosphere and our waiter was spot on. He was very attentive and he did not rush our time there. Bartender made a delicious cosmo and our dinners were excellent.More infoCamelot Restaurant and InnPrice: Expensive• American• Clarks Summit•4.7
- OTScranton / Poconos •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur waiter Don was excellent!! Made our evening- will come back again soon because of his amazing hospitality. Bartenders nails a little too long for my comfort level (bacteria) - but they look nice on herMore infoAlter HousePrice: Moderate• American• Clarks Summit•4.9
- OTCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoBoom boom shrimp tacos were incredible and our waitress was able to snag me a bloody Mary despite them not usually having them on weekdays.More infoBreaker Brewing Outpost - ArchbaldPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Scranton•4.6
- SSaltPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •11 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023Was a bit late getting seated but good food and good ambiance they definitely cram the tables in I hope one day they expand a bit - food is greatMore infoState Street GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Clarks Summit•4.7
- AAmandavipPittsburgh / Western PA •22 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 16, 2023Food is really delicious, we have experienced that more than once. The decor is simple but nice. Bar area nice with large TV.More infoL'AmicoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Scranton•4.6
Discover Clarks Summit
Clark`s Summit is a beautiful community set in the Poconos Mountain Range. Paying tribute to the community’s agricultural heritage many restaurants feature farm-to-table cuisine first served by Dutch and German settlers from the time of the American Revolution. A popular main entree is a potpie made with chicken and locally-raised vegetables packed inside a flaky dough crust. Another favorite is shoefly pie made with brown sugar and molasses. Many Clark’s Summit restaurants are located inside the city’s historical buildings built during the Arts and Crafts era. Italian food is also extremely popular in this area. It is easy to plan a special night out because of the upscale steak houses. Many restaurants take advantage of the beautiful outdoor mountain scenery allowing guests to dine on gorgeous outdoor patios.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Clarks Summit. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Clarks Summit who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Clarks Summit either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.