Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Garlίc boasts the highest quality food available; the best service around; a full-service bar with the finest, hand-crafted cocktails; breathtaking patio dining; a lively happy-hour; local art on every wall; amazing chefs; and a young, innovative team.
- JBJasminBScranton / Poconos •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoMade a quick reservation on Sunday night. Was seated promptly and our waitress was very attentive to our needs. The food was excellent. The calamaris were delicious, and the lobster Mac and Cheese were the best I've had. Drinks were tasteful. All the food we had were very flavorful.More infoGarlic Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Stroudsburg•4.5
- DDisappointedvipNew York / Tri-State Area •42 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoStaff was wonderful. Food was delicious. So glad we found this new gem when we come to town.More infoMomentoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Stroudsburg•4.8
- PKPatriciaKPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 6, 2023Always great food and service. Have dined here numerous times and will continue to do so. So happy that they’ve expanded to double the size of the restaurant. BYOB is great.More infoSpice RoutePrice: Moderate• Indian• Wilkes-Barre•4.4
- UUltimatePhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •16 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 27, 2023Ultimate feast was delicious. Lobster scallops shrimpMore infoRed Lobster - BartonsvillePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Moosic•4.4
- ACAndyColDvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •5 reviews5.0Dined on Mar 17, 2023Spent Saint Patrick's Day celebration with familyMore infoNewberry's Yard of AlePrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Stroudsburg•3.8
Twinkling lights illuminate the trees along the sidewalks in the modern small town of Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. Set in the Pocono Mountains, Stroudsburg is a winter wonderland for skiers, ice skaters, and eagle watchers, but it also offers a mosaic of pubs, cafes, and ethnic bistros. Nightlife includes international cuisine with live music and entertainment. Many pancake houses, bakeries and diners open early for breakfast and stay open late on the weekends. During the summer, roadhouses, pizzerias, and ice cream parlors are perfect places to take the kids after hiking along the Delaware River or playing in the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. Family restaurants feature specials for children and senior citizens.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Stroudsburg. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, Italian, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Stroudsburg who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Stroudsburg either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Stroud Mall
- Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- Cherry Valley Golf Course
- Evergreen Park Golf Course
- Hainesburg Station
- Water Gap Golf Course
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Poconos
- Great house, beach, pool, ski lift!
- Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Alpine Mountain
- Hampton Inn Stroudsburg Poconos
- Pocono Palace Resort
- Days Inn Tannersville
- Quarry Junction Station Historical
- Glen Brook Golf Course
- Zimbbar Athletic Field
- Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort
- Quality Inn Stroudsburg
- Pocono Mountains Vacation Bureau
- Days Inn East Stroudsburg